Kissing You; Chapter 8; Think "Seduction"...

><><

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kissing You; Chapter 8;

I gave up fighting against Kyle trying to get me to go school with him. He may have won this battle but the war is definitely still on. Trust me. All those missed calls on my mom's phone has got me distracted. I need to know who all those guys were. "Earth to Sash!" Kyle moans. He's staring at me like he's waiting for me to say or do something.

"What?" I confusingly ask.

"We're at school," he states as he parks his car right up to the school gates and flashes his lights to warn people to get out the way. More like flash to his bitches to make way. Trust Kyle to make a big entrance. I peer through the clear window and see the school awaiting me.

"Thank you," I murmur as I rapidly undo my seat belt and push the car door open as soon as Kyle makes a smooth gliding drift in order to get the best clean parking position. I swivel my feet out the car and rush up to make a certified distance between me and Kyle, therefore no one suspects that we came school together. I hope no one saw me getting out of his car - I don't think anyone did. I was pretty fast back there.

"Hey, why the rush?" He questions as he grabs my arm and spins me round to face him. "I won't tell anyone about what we done last night," he smirks.

He just doesn't get it! I'm that kind of person that if you understand my intentions from the very beginning then everything is subtly but if you want to test my limits, then we have a problem. "Nothing happened! Why would I want to spend more time than I have to with you?"

"Okay. You be like that - in fact, I don't know why I even bother with you sometimes!" Kyle yells with his eyebrows screwed and his eyes narrowed. A burning flame erupts in his wolf eyes. He attempts to stomp away, his hard chest barges against my shoulder bone, making me stumble backwards.

"Wait!" I find my self screaming. It surprises both of us, as Kyle sort of jerks to a stop and my mind goes completely and utterly blank. Oh my God so I call him and I don't even say anything! What's wrong with me? Why did I even call him?

It's because you like him, silly.

I do not!

Do too.

I'd rather jump off a bridge than ever like Kyle Carlson!

Uh huh yeah, keep telling yourself that baby girl!

Shut up!

Oh gosh...I'm not seriously having an argument with my conscience am I?

"What is it?" Kyle finally breathes with his lips tightly pressed in a straight line and his eyebrows angled to portray fury and wrath. I stand there looking helplessly at him. I don't know what to say. Instead I just gesture my arms around in circles, trying to figure out what to say. He scoffs a devious smirk of bitterness and resentment. "That's what I thought."

Yep, I've really done it this time. I've officially pissed Kyle off. It's not as if I intended on pissing him off. To be honest he asked for it. I didn't expect him to get all emotional about it though. Normally he would argue back and eventually get his own way. But like he said, he didn't even bother trying this time. Wow everything's happening too quick. I just need to get this jerk out of my head, it's quite a relief that's he's out of my head anyway.

Wow Sasha, so you're still denying it!

Oh my God I don't have a crush on him!

I never said that you did so Ha! Busted!