Kissing You; Chapter 3; Chase Me Baby

---- *A birthday shout out to Bethany, Sherry & Damien because you're all sixteen today. Have great sweet 16s I'm still quite hurt that I wasn't invited but love ya'll to pieces! May God Bless you all with so many unbelievable more years! <3 <3 <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kissing You; Chapter 3;

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

Get out of mind you jerk!

I bash the sides of my head with my palms trying to forsake the thoughts of Kyle and how he made me feel something I've never felt for anyone before. Somewhat kind of fear but also a hint of allure. Kyle Carlson, Kyle Carlson, Kyle Carlson. His name plays around in my head like a lost nursery rhyme stuck on loop on the tape recorder.

I quickly hurry to the canteen, glancing over my shoulder a few times to make sure that Kyle doesn't just appear from behind me. I rush into the canteen all hot and flustered. I quickly join the que, buy myself a bag of crisps and a can of diet cream soda. I spot the table where I sometimes hang out with a few people I know in some of my classes. Texas, Bethany, Callum and Shenay. "Hey guys!"

"Hey Sasha, come sit!" Texas replies, shuffling down along the bench to make some space for me. Her dark black hair up in a pony tail and her green eyes staying focused on me with a small smirk on her face.

"What?" I confusingly ask.

"You look different that's all," she states with her eyes focused on her food but still keeping that warm smile on her tiny heart shaped face. I slowly open my bag of crisps and eat at a steady pace, letting the every single one touch the tip of my tongue. I isolate myself from their conversations because I can't stop thinking about...something.

"Hmm you're definitely thinking about someone. Perhaps a boy?" Callum chuckles. I choke on the cream soda then glare at him with my eyebrows tightly knotted together. "Yes! There's definitely a boy involved!" Callum happily sings flipping his dirty blond and black hair out of his face then flashing is braces at me.

"Woah! What the hell?" I shyly laugh not trying to convey any emotions at all.

"Let me go through a list of names and you tell me if it's him or not! Okay? Good!" I try to stop him but he's already started running his mouth. "Hmm...Let me guess, David? Jacob? Jay? CJ? Kyle?"

"No! Not Kyle!" I yell.

"So it is Kyle?" Shenay softly says.

"I just said no!" I cry, trying to distract myself by stuffing a few more crisps down my throat to the extent where it starts over flowing like a waterfall.

"Girl, I wouldn't blame you! Kyle is hot as hell!" Callumn shouts.

"But I really don't like him. I'm not stupid," I mutter to myself.

They all shoot their brows at me and I have no choice but sink deeper in my seating position to avoid embarrassment. Finally Lara comes bouncing towards us in her cute cheer-leading uniform and her hair up in two ponytails. A few of the jocks wolf whistle as she walks by. Can't blame them, she's hot as hell.

"See you had to make quite an entrance," I laugh as she finally reaches the table.

"And I see you got a packet of Doritos without me," she laughs back, digging her hands into the packet, pulling out a hand full then shoving it into her mouth.

"So come on, tell me," she whispers as she sits by next to me, rests her arm on the table then carefully places her head on her arm to face me.

"Tell you what?"