Kissing You; Chapter 20; Romeo Never Loved Juliet

<'x3Dedicated To Everyone Whose Stuck By Me Since The Very Beginning!!!<3'x

E-N-J-O-Y MY VANILLA-COATED FAIRY CAKES!!! XD

Kissing You; Chapter 20;

My body twists and turns. Something's not right? I feel so uncomfortable. My legs feel cold and I feel empty. I stretch out my arms on the mattress and I feel nothing. I quickly shoot my eyes open and there's no one by my side. I sit upright and stare down at the vacant space.The room spins instantly. He's not here! Where did he go? What's going on? I remember watching Friends with Benefits with him just a few minutes ago, I swear. And I was curled up near his chest and...Oh no! Shit! I must of fell asleep! But why am I back here? In my own bed? In my own room...I need to know what's going on here! This best not be a fucking dream! I grab onto the the cover and flap it over my sunken body.

My pajamas? What happened to Kyle's t-shirt I was wearing earlier? I strain my neck over my bed, in hope that I might notice it on the floor. But my room is clean, with no clothing in sight. I jump out the bed and the room starts spinning again, my legs start fell like Jell-O. Before I know it, my hands and knees collapse onto the floor as I tightly shut my eyes to prevent any more dizziness. My stomach aches and turns like a possessed washing machine and I feel it ride up my throat and close to escaping my lips. I quickly get up, rush out the room and in the toilet. I kneel on the freezing ground, lift up the toilet seat and bow my head down as the unwanted vomit eludes my mouth.

Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

I quickly have my shower and throw on my pink Adidas tracksuit. I'm feeling quite hungry so I slug down the stairs and head for the kitchen where my Mom is sat on the stool with a coffee in her hand and the paper in the other. As soon as I walk into the kitchen, she shoots her eyes at me.

"Aww baby," she croons as she leaps off the stool and pulls me into a warm Mom-like hug.

I keep my arms by my side and my vision on one fixed spot. I can't believe he's left me. My heart leaps into my mouth and my eyes start to well up but I refuse to start the waterworks. She holds me at arm's length and gazes at me but my eyes never leave that fixed spot.

"He said he didn't want to wake you," she softly whispers.

My lips part a little but nothing comes out. My throat starts to ache and I feel a single tear stream down my face.

"He said he didn't want to see you cry when he left," she continues.

Well this hurts way more. "He bought you here in his car when you were asleep and said that he's really sorry and that he'll miss you. A lot."

More tears start to stream down my cheeks and my lips remain parted. Why would he hurt me like this? "Did he say he was going to call?" I finally croak, my voice barely audible.

"No honey but I promise you he will."

"No one sticks to their promises," I mutter before I walk past her and switch the kettle on.

I lean on the table as I listen to the sound of the water boil with fury and the music on the radio. Why did he leave me? And why is he not calling me? Did he land safely? Did he even land? The thought of a plane crash intrudes my thoughts and the sound of the kettle startles me a little. I feel my Mom observe me closely as I pull out the mug, the sugar, tea bags and milk. Kyle Kyle Kyle! Why would you leave me like this? Why are you not calling me? Why did you hurt me? I take my boiling tea and carefully carry it across the room and towards the living room when a very familiar sound crosses my path from the radio.