Kissing You; Chapter 12; A Bad Love Story

HEYAAA!!! How is everyone? Good! Oh, I hope so! Here's chapter 12 my beautiful dudes and dudettes! ;)

Please...;* «VOTE»*«COMMENT»*«FOLLOW»*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kissing You; Chapter 12;

"I didn't think you guys would be back this early," Kyle nervously laughs as he slips his hands in his jeans pockets then flips his hair away from his eyes which have seemed to calm down now.

"And this is why you have your own house, Kyle," the slender blond woman sighs before tossing her keys on the counter and dropping her metallic Versace bag on the floor. I'm guessing that's Kyle's mom. She's gorgeous with her silky bleach blond hair just like Jacob but her eyes are a dazzling Jade green color which illuminates the sun's rays. Her cheeks radiate a warm rosy color and her puckered lips are parted only slightly. I stop staring at her when I notice her eyes analyse me up and down. Then her jaw drops open. "Oh my! Sweetheart! What happened?" she yells in horror.

I look around helplessly then realize that she's spotted the blood stains on my ripped top. "Oh, Kyle just brought me here to get me cleaned up actually," I quietly reply, looking down at my terrible state before frowning a bit.

"A bit more than just cleaning up from what we saw," the man next to the blond woman remarks. He looks like he's in his late 30s but he still rather attractively hot. His dark brown hair is slicked back and he's wearing a tuxedo and holding a smooth black briefcase. He has bright gray eyes like Kyle and they look quite similar so be precise.

"Look...dad, can I just take Sasha to get cleaned up?" Kyle impatiently questions as he taps he foot repeatedly on the ground.

"No! I'll take her upstairs and get her cleaned up," the blond woman demands, slipping off her shoes then grabbing my hand excitedly to lead me upstairs. I see Kyle roll his eyes then groan. I pull a weak smile at him then shrug as she drags me up the stairs. "You two! Kitchen now! You're cooking tonight!" she proudly order to Kyle and his father. She's so enthusiastic and full of energy. I turn my head around a little when I'm halfway up the stairs and see Kyle and his father both looking annoyed. I smile a little to myself just to see this new side of Kyle. I see he has quite a cute family and I like bond he has with his parents. I wish I had a mom who was always so thoughtful and just a dad to be...alive. He doesn't know how lucky he is. "Our Kyle is quite the cook you know," the blond woman loudly whispers to me, snatching me away from my melodic thoughts.

"I heard that!" Kyle shouts from down the stairs. She turns to me and giggles mischievously and I giggle along in an attempt to be sociable. Her voice is very high, husky and flirtatious, and I don't think she's even putting it on.

She leads me to a big cream door encrusted with millions of diamonds around the edges. Wow this is so elaborate and nothing compared to my room! "This is your room?" I stupidly ask her, looking gob smacked with my eyes wide open.

Well duh! Of course it is, you idiot! Is your mind still on Kyle? Can you really not get him out of your head that much? Admit it he makes your hormones tingle with ecstasy! Sorry, I don't mean to be a tease, I'm just stating the truth!

She nods her head then slowly turns the knob and walks in. The room is absolutely massive and I feel so small compared to the size of it. I stand by the door, only taking little steps to enter the room. She struts over to a large transparent concave wardrobe that's bigger than every room in my house put together. Okay I'm over exaggerating now, but it's still pretty huge. "Come pick out something to wear, Sasha," she exclaims as she slides the wardrobe doors open and presents me a warm smile.