Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt2

For All My Baby Dollss & My Extremely Hawtt Hotties!!!<3;)

Kissing You; Chapter 17; Part 2/3

(JACOB'S POV)

I stare at the blank piece of paper and wonder what she could be doing right this moment. I hope she's not with Kyle and he's not walking all over her like he does to all the other girls! Argh Sasha! Why you can't you just like me the way I like you beautiful girl? Why did you have to fall for that jerk of a brother of mine? I fidget my legs under the table and tap the pen repeatedly on the desk. "Are you even listening to anything I'm saying?" Lexi questions me as she lifts her head up from the table and slips the back of the pen in between her lips.

I rapidly blink my eyes at her as I snap from my little trapped world then drop the pen onto the table. "Huh? Yeah of course I'm listening!" I reply with a cheesy grin on my face.

She pulls the pen out of her mouth and raises her eyebrow at me.

"Well if that's so, then how comes you haven't written anything?" she continues to interrogate me with her soft pitchy voice.

I glance down at my paper and realize that she's right. I sink in my chair and bury my face in my hands and yawn loudly. "Jacob! Don't you dare slack on me now! I need to pass this essay. And if I fail, be sure that I can, and I will rip off your balls then shove them down your throat Carlson!" she threatens me as she springs up from her chair, slams her hands on the table and breathes her flustered frustrated face close to mine.

I don't hesitate to rock back on my chair in horror as her warm bubblegum breathe fans across my face and blows my blond locks away from my eyes. My eyes widen and my jaw drops low. I let out a sigh of relief when she moves away from me and shuffles back to her chair. She then pushes a strand of her dark brown hair behind her ear and glares. "Well I'm sorry Miss Stevens. Feel free to turn into a savage monster whenever I'm not paying attention," I sarcastically shriek in horror with my hands up in surrender.

"Ah ha! So you admit that you were distracted?" she smartly remarks as she points the pen towards me and applies a smug look on her priceless face.

"Well no-but yes-well I suppose..." I blabber on, trying not to give away too much.

"Let me guess. Something got to do a little good-for-nothing bitch named Sasha?" she blatantly asks.

"Sasha is not a bitch!-" I yell then stop when her lips stretch out to a smirk.

"Yeah Jacob, spill the beans now, you've been busted," she chuckles as she pushes her papers aside and leans in closer to me.

No way bitch! I am not telling you of all people how I feel about the love of my life Sasha! She has a big mouth! "I don't have a big mouth. Honest," she exclaims as she delicately places her right hand on her busty chest and flutters her long eyelashes at me.

"It's Kyle, he's planning to hurt Sasha," I finally manage to breath as I run my fingers through my hair then rest my arms on the table.

"Kyle will be Kyle! Once his done with her then she'll be all yours!"

"Yeah you see, that's the problem. I don't think he's going to let her go," I exhale.

Her lips press into a thin line as she glares at me with squinted eyes.

"You're not suggesting that..." she slowly starts.

"Yep! I think my brother might be in love with the girl of my dreams," I slowly exclaim with panic and worry in my voice.