Kissing You; Chapter 23; Love Attack

~Dedicated xxxjadexxx~ (MY NEWEST FAN-LOVE YOU LOADSS')

Kissing You; Chapter 23;

"I never meant what I said," I find myself quietly croaking as the tears overfill the base of my eyes and then quickly run in sync down my already-punished-enough cheeks.

I rush to her clearly-empty wardrobe in hope that all her clothes may just reappear and she'll just emerge from behind me and tell me to stop being such a little baby. I scuff my eyes around the room-shes gone Sasha. Shes not coming back and its all because of you!- I never meant to! The cold air from the open window sings and pirouettes around me, silence eating my vacant surrounding leaving the sigh of loneliness shooting air out of my mouth with each breathe I cautiously exhale. My eyes scream for justice and peace with each translucent trickle of emotions that escapes my swollen eyes.

What am I going to do? I quickly run my fingers through my hair and do the only thing I can think of. I need to try Kyle one more time. Second time lucky right? The phone continues to ring but no one picks up. My baby doesn't pick up.

"Sorry, the person you're trying to reach is unavailable-"

I quickly cut the answer machine in depression and frustration. My crushed heart rides up my scarred throat then leaps into my soar mouth, leaving a trail of cold blood behind. I slide to Jacobs name and my fingers start to instantly tremble. My finger presses against the call and I feel like I'm about to vomit my intestines.

"Hello?" his voice sounds harsh and cold. Look what I've done!

"Erm...Jake? I need you to kind of pick me up please," I quietly sob as my tears beg for release and my throat threatens to crack at any point.

"Why? What's happened?" The tears over-power my intentions and I barely have a whisper to give. "My mom...shes um...gone. Please come over!" my own pleading cry rings down my ears and all the emotions drains out my body. "I'm on my way." I hang up then slip the phone down my denim pocket.

Come on Sasha! Be strong-just show them bitches how responsible you can be!

I storm in Tasha's bedroom, grab her small Disney Princess suitcase from behind the door and drag it to the middle of her fluffy pink room. I collapse on my knees and quickly sling all her clothes from her drawers into her open suitcase. All her toiletries on top of her dressing table gets thrown into the suitcase. Items, toys, shoes and over stuff reunite in her suitcase. I swiftly zip up the light-weighted suitcase and yank it down the stairs. Woah! That was a work-out! My limbs barely feel in tact and boy am I out of breath. Tasha pops her head into the hallway then comes rushes towards me.

"What are you doing with my suitcase?" she questions me.

"We're going on a little holiday to uncle Jacob's house," I softly pant and I twist my elbows outwards then rest my hands on my lower back. Yeah I know what you're thinking. "Uncle"? Really, bitch, really? Well that's what Tasha refers to him as so I just go along with it.

"Why can't we stay here? Mom will be looking for us!"

"Yeah, well mom's not here," I mutter as I grab her coat and without her even knowing it, slide it onto her warm body.

"She is! She told me she was upstairs."

"She lied, Tasha! Shes not in the shower, shes not even in the house. She's left us!" I scream.

"Mom always leaves, she'll come back!" Tasha continues to protest.

"She won't come back, Tash! Not this time!"

I scurry to grab her boots and makes them slip them on. I hear the doorbell so I quickly run to the door, leaving Tasha by herself. I open the door and there's Jacob. He rushes inside the house, soaked and wet-its raining outside.