Kissing You; Chapter 22; My Boyfriend

♡♥>>I Love You For Reading This Chapter!<<♡♥

Kissing You; Chapter 22; (Sorry Its LateAnd Sorry If You Find This Chap Crap)

(SASHA'S POV)

The day Jacob said "Same time next week?" became a permanent imprint for the past month and a half. Kyle takes time off work nowadays to pick up the phone and call me whenever he can and he's voice is becoming more and more intimate every time we speak. I'm missing him so much. I've discovered so much over the past month that's gone so quick. One-my Ferrari attracts so much attention on road. Two-my bra size has moved from a 32D to a 34DD so that meant new lingerie for me; I bought a smoking hot red one which reminded me of the Ferrari Kyle bought me and I know he'll love it when he sees it on me. Three- Jacob is so laid back and such a funny guy. Four-I have a new bad craving for ice cream this year.Ben & Jerry's specifically. And finally five- I've put on weight! And I'm determined to burn off some calories before Kyle gets back!

* * * *

"Can you believe I haven't seen you for a whole month?" he questions me as I lie flat on the bed and hold the phone closer to my ear.

"Its gone so quick. I think I'll be able to pull through for another month."

"Did you get the flowers I sent you?"

"For the past month? Yes! My room has transformed into a fricking flower shop, baby."

"Well I'm glad you like them. How about the necklace?"

"I have it on right now." I bite my bottom lip as my left hand plays around with the two interlocked hearts dangling from the chain. The small diamonds boarding the hearts, tickle the pad of my fingers.

"I'm sensing that you're biting your lip at me Sasha," he breathes deep within his throat. How does he do that?

"How do you know? You can't see me...can you?" A creepy feeling of Kyle planting a hidden camera in my room crosses my mind.

"I don't know if you've realized it. But your voice turns into an audible whisper of seduction whenever you bite your lip," he informs me and I can feel his smirk of ego on the other end.

"I never noticed. Anyway, how's London? How is Sienna? Is she keeping her paws off you?" I interrogate him as I brush the entwined hearts across my bottom lip then press it in between my lips.

"Surprisingly, London is pretty hot and the British accents over here are quite intimidating. And are you still holding a grudge on Sienna, after a month? She apologized did she not?" his voice is soft.

"Kyle Carlson? Intimidated? Well this is a first. And yeah, I accepted her apology but I still don't like the fact that she's around you every day and I'm not." I sense my own hint of jealousy in my tone.

"Yes intimidated! And my baby needs to stop getting jealous because she needs to get into her head that no other girl will make me feel the way she makes me feel." I'm flattered!

"I'm not jealous!"

"Listen, Little Miss Jealous. Enough of the lies and instead tell me how you've been."

"Apart from missing you. I've been okay. I've put on a bit of weight on my hips but don't worry I'll lose it before you get back and my Mom has been doing my head in. Saying how you shouldn't be buying me expensive gifts one too many times and she's been leaving me with Tasha again and coming home late. So, same old, same old."