Kissing You; Chapter 25; Just Friends. Right?

~HOPE YOU ENJOY♡♡;;PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :'D~

Kissing You; Chapter 25;

Dreamland pulls further away from me as I eyes fight the urge to open. I feel the hot beaming sun attack my shut eyelids. I groan as I hear a faint knock on the door. Kyle's bed is way to comfortable for me to get up and answer the door.

"Come in," I groan, pulling the sheets up to my neck and curling up into a tight warm ball.

My eyes are heavy even though Dreamland's disappeared for good now and sleep has alienated itself from me. Has the person entered or have they gone. Fuck! I can't be bothered to turn my head to the door and check. The hungry bed swallows me up as a heavy presence dips the side of the bed behind me down. It must me Tasha. Bless her heart. I keep my eyes shut as my memory slowly gets dragged back into my wishful sleep. A warm hand is placed over my forehead then their fingers start to lightly brush the hair away from my face. I softly moan with a sleepy smile on my face as the skillful motion ushers me closer to a more pleasurable sleep.

"That feels so good," I find myself letting those four little words escape my lips. The other hand runs up and down my arm, sending chills to my nape then down my spine. Only one person is able to make me feel like this.

"Well some things never change," the husky coarse voice breathes down my neck then softly plants a warm wet kiss on it, letting his lips dance around the soft spot. My eyes fly open at that very familiar voice...No way! It can't be! Please let my conscience be right!

I quickly sit upright on the bed and turn to face the mysterious boy breathing down my neck and making me moan this early in this morning. The bright sun beams off his gorgeous clear skin, now lightly tanned. His crystal wolf eyes overpowering every feature on his face and his lips stretched up into a sexy infamous smirk. My heart automatically melts in desperate desire and my throat dries up. "Baby?" My voice is barely a whisper the small sneaky tears start to drip down my cheeks.

He holds out his arms then cocks his head to the side. "All flesh and blood, princess." My face cracks into a smile as I don't hesitate to leap at him and wrap my arms around his neck. The tears flood my face as I inhale is very-much-missed scent and feel the warmth hidden underneath his comforting body. This is what has been missing. This is what I needed all along. As his arms attract around my lonely waist and his nose nuzzle my neck then my hair, everything vanishes and its just me and my baby Kyle. He holds me out t arm's length and gazes at me. "Aww don't cry Sash." It sounds so good when he abbreviates my name.

"I missed you so much," I softly sob before I bring my lips to his and twirl my tongue around with his. Oh! How I've missed this. I arch over him as he lays flat on the bed with his hands secured around my waist and my hands cradling the sides of his face. "But you're not supposed to be back for another month," I breathe in between kisses,nuzzling my soar punished-enough-from-tears nose against his.

"I wasn't going to risk anything happening to you again. I'm supposed to protect you," he murmurs, releasing his grasp from around my hips and using his thumb to wipe my tears then lightly brush my bottom lip.

"I don't need protecting," I whisper, trying desperately hard to get him to kiss me again. I just want the taste that he's lips are allowing.

"Don't try push me away, Sash. You need me," he exhales, gently and slowly rubbing his lips against my ready-to-be-kissed ones.

I don't argue back, instead I let my hands get lost in his hair which is a bit longer than when he left. Now it flops over his eyes if he doesn't push it into place. He brings my closer to his body so I can feel how desperately he wants me. Among all of the dizziness, I cling onto him like a life line, something inside me changes, never to be reversed again. This is how it feels to miss someone. His lips twist and curl around mine as he deepens the kiss with his breathtaking skillful tongue. This new feeling could be duelled upon later, because, for now, I'm content to feel his breath come and go with mine.