Kissing You; Chapter 6; I Won't Judge You...

♡♥ Dedicated to Sweet_Brown1095

Kissing You; Chapter 6;

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What you doing here?" he asks, with the pouring rain draining out his deep husky voice.

"Was just about to ask you the same question," I reluctantly respond, pushing a strand of wet hair behind my cold ear. The thunder starts approaching but I'm way too cold and feeble to react.

He glares at me with his blazing vindictive gray eyes but doesn't say anything. After a long while of silence, he finally thrushes his hair with his fingers and deeply exhales "Why don't we go back to my car and talk there," he suggests holding out his hand. I shake my head instantly, giving it no second thought. I swivel on the wet squelchy grass to face the gravestone again. "Look Sasha, its freezing cold, let's just get in the car."

I don't want to leave my Dad. Not for anything, not for anyone, especially not for Kyle! I know he will eventually give up anyway so I remain silent, hoping he would just walk away and leave me be. I start to shiver a bit, but I don't want him to notice. I pull my knees up to my chest and stare at the gravestone again. I feel his ghostly presence hover behind me but its probably my mind playing tricks on me. By now he would of have given and left me solitary. Let's just hope I'm correct. I slowly turn my body around back and the hot creep is still there. Incorrect once again. "Are you still here?"

He rolls his eyes at me then starts storming towards me. "I'm not gonna give up on you, Sasha Pierce," he breathes as he scoops me up from the ground like a delicious selection of ice cream and drapes me of his shoulder, with his muscular arms securing me by my thighs. I shriek and bark, attempting to punch and kick my way out of the powerful hold. But Kyle Carlson, is just way too strong for me.

"Kyle put me down now!" I wail.

"Sasha, shut up! I'm not gonna hurt you, this is the only way I'm going to get you to talk to me."

"Kyle I have rights you know, my lawyer will hear about this!" I shout still trying to get myself down. He's way to strong. His broad shoulders presses against my stomach and his strong arms are tightly wrapped around my wet legs.

"You have no rights over me Sasha! You're my mine!" he chuckles.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that. And maybe one day, if you wish really really hard it might actually come true." We approach the dazzling Mercedes Benz and he finally decides to drop me like I'm a dead beat animal he discovered in the wild and he's about to parade me around in a circus full of hungry high school boys. I'm not impressed.

"So we're by the car, what exactly is it you wanted to talk about?" I ask crossing my arms in front of my chest and raising my eyebrow at him. He fidgets recklessly with his shaky fingers and starts to look around he'll helplessly.

"Why don't we go for a little spin?" he softly suggests. Does this guy really think I'm that much of a retard? He's obviously underestimating me. I scoff at his proposition then swivel my hips to walk away, but he quickly grabs my arm. "Please," he whispers, eyes still attached to mine like a powerful magnet. The opposites are definitely attracting at this point and they're too strong to be pulled apart.

Oh, I wish I could say no, but those big soft gray eyes are just too much for me."Fine," I groan annoyance when really inside I feel like breaking into song because one of the most hottest guys in school has asked me for a "spin" but another part, couldn't care less.

He opens the passenger door for me, I hesitate for a while before I slide inside the car and I languidly put the seat belt on, still looking around worried stiff about where he might take me. Eventually he comes into the car too and starts the roaring engine.