Kissing You; Chapter 21; Make It Up To You

♥ ♥ ♥ Yeah I know its late-Sorry! ;)
Kissing You; Chapter 21;

I run up to him as he holds his hand out for me grasp. But he's a long way away. I turn behind me and I see my house in the distance and all the lights are blacked out. I turn back to Kyle and now he's further away. I reach out for him but the faster I run to him, the further away he gets from me. My legs start to get sore and refuse to run anymore. I collapse onto the ground as the tears start drowning my face. The infamous Carlson smirk amplifies on his face. Why he's not helping me up? I feel physically sick!

"Help me," I breathe.

He cocks his head to the side and gazes at me. "Now why would I do that?"

"What do you mean? I'm your girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend? Is that what you think you are to me?"

"What are you talking about?"

By this point I'm out of breath and I feel like he's just forced a knife through my heart. "Sasha, you mean nothing to me. I only used you because you are vulnerable and gullible. I got what I wanted from you and now I don't need you!"

What is he talking about? He turns on his heel and attempts to walk away. "Don't do this to me!" I croak as the hard ground scratches against my aching skin and my throat feels hoarse. "It was nice knowing you Sasha!" he shouts with his back turned away from me and steadily making his way into the distance.

This can't be happening! I let out a painful scream as he vanishes away from my reach. I blink my eyes before the surrounding turns black and I realize I'm in my room, on my bed. Hot, sweaty and flustered with Lara by my side. She's wide a awake as soon as I attempt to recover from my nightmare."What's wrong Sasha? Why you screaming?" she questions me with her eyes a little open.

"I had a bad dream."

"Here take him." She passes me her small pink stuffed teddy bear as I grasp around it's soft material. "It's my own personal dream catcher." she yawns before her eyes automatically shut again with no hesitation. "Tell me all about the nightmare tomorrow babe."

I lie back on the pillow then check the digital clock by my side. Fuck! Only 2:43 am! I curl up on the bed and listen to Lara's steady breathing and attempt to synchronize my own along with it to endeavour some sleep. He's not actually left me has he? That dream must of meant something. Or was it just another silly nightmare. I doubt it. I tightly shut my eyes and try block out all painful thoughts and think of all the beautiful times I've had with Kyle. I think Lara's teddy actually helps. My body relaxes as the notorious sleep creeps up on me and sways me away from the anguish. My breathing calms and my heartbeat steadies. Dreamland's calling me and I hope it's full of sweet soothing dreams...

* * * *

Shit! I have the world's biggest migraine. I roll to my side and glance at the digital clock with my blurry eyes. 11:21 am. Wow times really moves fast when you're sleeping with your bestfriend's personal dream catcher. I turn back to Lara and she's fast asleep curled up on her neat pillow. I smile as her floppy hair covers the side of her beautiful pale skin then contrasts off her rosy cheeks. I swivel my legs onto the floor and slide on my warm pink slippers then reach for my morning robe. It feels like only yesterday when I was trying to reach for my robe while Kyle had me pinned me down and he's luscious lips beckoning me to collide with them. His hypnotic wolf eyes reflecting off the beautiful shine from the outside world and his voice husky but yet smooth. I tip toe out the room, desperately wanting to avoid waking Lara or anyone else up. I strip down and allow the flowing water from the shower delicately kiss my skin then glide down my body like a waterfall. I wonder what Kyle meant when he said "I'll make it up to you."