45

WweAilani- today at 3:46 I met the other half of my heart

WweAilani- today at 3:46 I met the other half of my heart .Xavier Mateo fatu I never knew I could fall in love with someone so fast( other than your father😂).i was so scared for the past eight months that I would back out of this whole thing but you brought me joy with every kick in my stomach 🙄😂. Just know Mommy loves you and daddy💗 .

Likes- 2.3 mill
Comments- 908,472k
-
SashaBanks- you had him !😍 congratulations sis💗 !!
User- awh 🥺🥺 !
JeyUso- my babies ❤️
XavierWoods - could we just talk about how we have the same name 🤯❤️ ! Congrats 🥳
Wwe- congratulations !❤️❤️.

-

It's been three days and I finally get to leave this damn hospital. I was so ready to take Xavier home and also go home myself .
Ever since I gave birth , all of our friends and family came and got to meet the baby So today was a chill day with no doctors and being hooked up to machine's. I took a shower in the bathroom that was in my room and put on my red Nike long sleeve shirt and black leggings.
I tied my hair back and make sure everything was in Xaviers bag and heard the door open .
" hey " jey smiled as the door closed .
" hey ! You got the car seat and everything?" I turned around to him and he gave me a kiss .
" yea, I'll get him " he says while I finish putting stuff in mine and Xavier bag .

I put the bags on my shoulders and slip on my slides and watch as jey put Xavier in the car seat with the pacifier in his mouth and covered him with blankets .
" you ready?"
I nod my head and we leave out to the car and I sit in the back with Xavier and we make our way home .

2 years later .

WweAilani- mama's little boy❤️

WweAilani- mama's little boy❤️ . Looking just like his dad 😂.
Likes-2MILL
Comments- 7k
-
JeyUso- 😂I love yall💗
TaminaS- my nephew is too cute !😍
JimmyUso- see y'all at the show tonight !💞
SashaBanks- Xavier gets cuter by the day 🥺❤️ !.
NBAmateo- you got my nephew wearing a warriors jersey 😐?
StephanieMcmahon- he's so adorable!😍😍

-
  Two days ago was Xaviers second birthday and everyone who lived close to us had came over and celebrated. Today me and him were going to smackdown live to watch jey and see some other wrestlers.
To catch u up , me and jey got married, I'm still not in the wwe because I want Xavier to be a little older before both of his parents are out traveling the whole world and only home for a day or two.

  He's already so smart and talks well , except the fact he literally has a mix of me and jeys attitude and I don't think anything could get worse than that . Anyway , let's get back to reality .
We were at the hotel in South Carolina and I just put on his outfit, we were matching together .
" you ready to go bubbs?" I smile at him and gives me a foggy smile which made me laugh .
" yeahhh! Let's go see dada!"
He takes my hand and I grab the key and my wallet and we make our way out and down the elevator and outside to the car .
I strapped him in the car seat
" you good bud !?"
He nods his head with his defined curls shaking also .
He gives me a high five and I get in the car and drive to the arena.

I held Xavier and we made our way to the back door of the arena where most superstars come through .
Oh have I missed this .
We walk to catering and see Rey, Kofi, big E , Xavier , and Sasha.
"Hey guys !" Me and Xavier smiled as they all turned around and their face got excited.
" is this little Xavier!?" Rey ask and shakes his hand .
" yeaa" Xavier giggles.
" he's so adorable , ughh " Sasha says and he leans towards her so I let her hold him .
" your nephew is a handful " I tell Kofi , Xavier, and big E .
They put their hand in my shoulder "that's your son ." We all laugh and talk some more until Xavier has to use the bathroom . I couldn't find jey but it didn't worry me much because I would be sitting front row with Xavier ,watching him .

Me and Xavier stoped by the gorilla and say hi and they played with him for a bit .
We left out through another door into the arena and sat down as they let people in and the show started .
-

Sasha's match was before jeys and it was a tag team match . Sasha and Naomi against Sonya and Mandy ,so you know we had to support her .
Sasha music started playing and when she made a turn next to the barricade, she gave me and Xavier a hug and he clapped for her . Then it was Naomi's turn and when the lights came on , Xavier cheered ' auntie trin!' . When she got in the ring she blew us a kiss .

-
With the match ending , trinity and Sasha had won and now it was time for jimmy and jey against miz and John Morrison.
" you ready to see daddy !?" I smiled and he nodded his head as their music came on and we stood up and cheered .
As they came down the ramp, they walked to the side and jimmy gave us a hug and jey kissed us each on the head .
" good luck baby !" I smiled as he was in the ring and watched as the match started and noticed how entertained Xavier was as he saw jimmy and jey hold up their tittles as they won the match .