4️⃣2️⃣

2 months later

I am currently around 18 -19 weeks pregnant and my belly is getting huge by the minute. Ever since I left wwe , I focused on myself a lot but god did I miss the ring . Liv won the title at Royal rumble 2 months ago and is still the champion. Jey has been doing shows back and forth but he's here for 3-4 days a week and sometimes even five . I couldn't complain because he's doing what he needs to do to provide for all three of us and I couldn't be more proud of him . I had started my own business also and it was selling out like crazy and I wanted to let jey know he wasn't the only one that had to provide for us and plus , nothings better than making your own money sis !

  Okay back to reality ! We had a photo shoot today for the baby announcement and it went well and the pictures turned out amazing .  we just got out the shower and he went downstairs to play the game with the boys and I decided I wanted to post the pictures.

  we just got out the shower and he went downstairs to play the game with the boys and I decided I wanted to post the pictures

@wweAilani- 4 months down , 5 more to go . I can't wait to find out if your a little boy or girl , no matter what you are mommy and daddy loves you 💞 .
Likes-2.2Million
Comments- 1mill
-
WweTamina- omg !! 😍😍

User - this photo shoot 🥺

JimmyUso - yessir, uncle jimmy ready !💞

Trinity_fatu- love this photo shoot . I'm proud of you sis ❤️🤞🏽
↪️wweAilani- I love you way more 🥺.

Sonya_deville- I love it ! Congratulations 🥺💞 !
↪️ wweAilani - thank you ! Come see me 🥺💗

RomanReigns- congrats❤️
↪️wweAilani- 💗

MustafaAli- congrats❤️! When's the gender reveal🥳
↪️wweAilani- ❤️ . I'll text uu !

TheRock- dibs on throwing the gender reveal!🥳❤️ btw congrats !
↪️wweAilani - lol😭 . You better start planing and thank you 💗

SashaBanks- I miss you and congrats!!🥺💗💗
↪️WweAilani- I miss you more, come visit luv❤️🤞🏽

— I go downstairs and sit down on the couch in the living room with jey while he's playing the game . I grab my Mac book and start looking for things for the gender reveal and text Dwayne everything since he wanted to help .
Then I went online to shop for more baby stuff. We haven't got a crib yet because we wanted to know the gender first but we got everything else and the room ready and we just decided to have people bring baby outfits and gifts to the gender reveal.
" baby , you good ?" I hear and snap out of my daze.
" yea " I yawn ." I think I'm just gonna eat and head to bed " I stood up and gave him a kiss and made a salad with some chicken and once I was done eating, I made my way up stairs and went to bed with jey joining me a couple minutes later .

-
I know this is short but ima do a lot of time skips because um child, I'm lazy😭💀 .