18.

Me and trinity has woke up around 3 in the morning and did what we needed to do and left the house to go to the airport . We both didn't get much sleep but it was fine because we were gonna be on the plane to London for about 11 hours.
We made it through security and everything else and finally boarded the plane . And let me just tell you , sitting for 11 hours in the sky was not fun ..at all . But it was cool looking down at all the lights and buildings, it's like refreshing. You know ?

We landed in London at 3 p.m and got a Uber to the Rental car place . We got the car and drive to the hotel we we're staying at and finally get to our rooms .
"Ughhh" I groan as I fall onto the comfortable bed .
" this is nice !" Trinity says and walks to the little balcony . "Let's take a picture !" She drags me out of bed . She sets a timer and we take the picture, and I was actually supprised because this is one of the pictures we can take without messing it up or laughing.
"Ouu lemme post that " I say .
( pretend they leaning against a balcony . The left is Naomi and the right is ailani)

@wweAilani how y'all doin London ?😉💗👥- @trinity_fatuLikes -1

👥- @trinity_fatu
Likes -1.5 mill
Comments- 650 k .

After we're done , we order the go to food . Which is of course pizza . Since we were in London until Monday morning, we decided to just do stuff tomorrow and just relax . After watching tv and eating , we showered and laid down in our beds and fell fast asleep on the comfortable beds .

I groan as I hear curtains open and a light shine on me . I open my eyes to see trinity by the window looking out . "Get up . Let's go do some stuff while we can !" She says and I just laugh at her and nod .
I grab some clothes and get in the shower . I step out and dry myself off and put on my clothes .
A couple minutes later , trinity gets out and is somewhat matching with me and I just laugh.

Trinity outfit

My outfit

We both go brush our teeth's and spray some perfume on each other

We both go brush our teeth's and spray some perfume on each other . I go to the little side table by where my bed is and put my bracelet on that I took off last night .
I look at the necklace and promise ring and put them on . Even tho me and jey are arguing , I don't think I could ever go without wearing these because I really do love him .
Trinity snaps me out of my daze " come on girl !"
I laugh and we walk out the room making our way to the elevator and outside. We get in the rental and go to a buffet and eat there for a while and then there was a fair so you know we had to go , especially with trinity and those damn glow in the dark lights.
We go on a bunch of rides and play A LOT. Of mini games and get snacks from time to time . I can honestly say this is the most fun I've had in a while with trinity, because we're always so busy with the wwe , we don't have as much time for each other .

We head back to our hotel and change in to some comfortable clothes ; we both put on grey sweatpants and I put one of of jeys sweaters and she had a regular t-shirt on.
We walked back to the elevator and outside to the beach that was kinda in front of the hotel and we just walked along the sand , it was a couple people out so it wasn't weird .
As we're walking , trinity ask me " do you think you and jey will get done arguing ?"
I look at her and then look back down " I think so . I really hope so too . I'm so happy where I'm at with him it's just , this is like our first argument as a couple so it's like weird to me you know ..?" I say and shrug my shoulders.
// total divas tv interview //
" this is the first time me and jey had a argument as a couple and it's like... is this our last or our first argument." I say.
//end of imterveiw//

"Wel from what I know and what I see , he loves you and I know for a fact that you love him .jey never had a serious relationship like he has with you and I know you haven't either . I mean , jimmy and I were like that too and now look at us ; married." She says and I smile at her .
"Thank you, I really needed that " I put my arm over her shoulder " no problem " she says .
We continue walking on the beach for a little longer cracking jokes and what not. We make our way back to the hotel and get in the shower and made sure we had all of our stuff together for the flight in the morning .
Right now it's 11:32 p.m and I can't sleep for nothing , on the other hand Triniy fell asleep and was in a deep sleep.
I got up from the bed and walked out to the balcony. I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed jey . About 3 rings later , he picks up .

"baby ? What's wrong , why are you up ?"
" I couldn't sleep .." I say .
" what's wrong ma ?"
I breath out " I want us to stop arguing. Can we move past it ..? Cause we never argued before as a couple and I- I just don't want you to leave me .." I say and he turns on the light in his room so I can see him more clear .
" aye . Look at me " he says softly and I look at him with a couple tears in my eyes .
" ailani I'm not goin nowhere . You are the only one I want . I put that promise ring on your finger for a reason baby . And of course we gone have arguments buts it's just gone make us stronger , and I'm sorry for everything I said mamas" he said with his full attention on me through the phone .
" I love you jey " I say as the moon shines in my eyes .
" I love you more than you know maliu. Now go get some sleep baby " he says and turns the light off again .
" okay " I yawn "goodnight papi " I blew a kiss and he blew one too and we both hung up and I walked back inside and fell asleep .