Wrestlemania ..🤩

Today is the biggest day for me in my career. Tonight I have a tittle match for the wwe women's smackdown title and me and hey have a mixed tag team match . Me and a couple other superstars are supposed to be stopping by the arena and walk around for a little but they want us to dress up in dresses .
Also because the stage is gonna be HUGE tonight , I decided to change my entrance ( music up on top) but y'all will see the whole thing when I perform.

WrestleMania was in Florida so we all flew on a plane and me and jey shared a room while trinity was with jimmy . The boys went to go get there haircut and what not so that gave me , trin , and and all the other women time to get ready .
I text the gc and tell the girls I'm getting ready now and the respond with the same answer. I get in the shower and wash myself up and step out with the towel wrapped around me and walk out only to be scared by jey
"Don't scare me like that !" I say as I put my hand up to my chest .
He chuckles "my fault" . He comes up to me and tries to kiss me , considering I'm still in my towel .
"Un uhh . I have to get dressed. But you look good babe ." I give him a kiss and grab my dress and walk towards the bathroom "I wanna see the dress too !" He yells and I just laugh .
I close the door and start motioning up and put on deodorant. Now it's time to fit in this dress.

I look in the mirror as the dress fit perfectly on me

I look in the mirror as the dress fit perfectly on me . I looked so pretty 🥺 . I walked out the bathroom and walked in front of jey .
His mouth dropped open . "You look .. amazing baby" he smiles and hugs me . I laugh "thank you " I say as I kiss him .
"Now I have to go meet up with the girls , but I will see you tonight " I say and grab my bag that had all my gear in it .
"Aight . I'll see you later , I love you !" He yells as I'm by the door , I chuckle . "I love you too!" And close the door making my way to the elevator and outside to get in the bus with the girls and head to the arena . I can already tell.
This was gonna be one hell of a WrestleMania .

Me and the girls ( Charlotte, Naomi, Alexa, Tamina, Ronda,Sasha ) find the gorrila and walk out to the big stage . It was HUGE . There was so many seats than ever . Me and the girls 'wow' at how everything looked and walked around for a little .
//tv interview//
" the woman's division is headlining WrestleMania! . This is like our moment to show what we got and to prove ourselves. This is our chance .." I say with a smile .
" welcome to WrestleMania baby ."
//back to reality//

  Me and the girls take a whole bunch of group pictures and I make sure me and Naomi take a lot together. We huddle together into a group hug . " WrestleMania on 3 , WrestleMania on me !" I say and we count to 3 .
" WRESTLEMANIA!" We scream .
We all hug each other and take one last group photo and head backstage to the locker rooms and start getting ready as other superstars are already here .

  As I get done getting dressed , I put on a uso sweater but leave it unzipped . Naomi has already gotten dressed and wondered off .
The show has just started and I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, me and jeys match was third and my match for the championship was the second to last match of WrestleMania.
I walked around the halls for a bit and then stopped by the monitor and just look at how many people are there in the seats . This is so crazy. As I'm watching Montez ford and Aleister black have their match , I feel an arm go around my shoulder already knowing it was jey.
" girl when is you gone change this outfit? You got a lil to much booty showin " he jokes around .
I laugh
" boy you know you like the outfit, plus it's all yours " I say and give him a kiss.

" are you ready for our match tho ?"
He ask me being serious .

I look at him
" ready then ever . Plus I got a new entrance so this Better go as planned cause this is my first WrestleMania and I -" I was saying until he cut me off .
"Baby , your gonna do great . WE are gonna do great ok ? And you gone win that tittle okay ? This is our time . This is your time ."
He says while holding my face . I respond to him with a kiss
"I love you . More than you know "
I smile at him.

" and I love you even more lani "
He smiles and we go back to watching the monitor and see that the second match has already begun .
   As the second match came to an end , it was time for me and jeys match against Rusev and Lana . My entrance was last after everybody else's. I step to the gorilla, jogging side to side and put the hood on my head from the jacket . I hear jeys music stop and I hear mine go on , the purge sound .
I notice from the monitor that everyone was confused . As soon as I hear "may god be with you all" I go out while it's dark and the lights start getting brighter on me as I run to one side of the stage and put one hand to my ear and do a halfway spin looking at the crowd as they cheer , starting to notice it's me . I run to the other side and do the same thing . After that , I run to the top of the long ramp and jump with high knees until the beat drops and I bend down and lift my head back up as I hear the beat and fireworks shoot out . The arena gets loud and I walk down the ramp, making sure I swayed my hips a little and taking off the hood on my head but still keeping the uso jacket on.
I made it to the ring and slid in to the middle and stuck my tounge out while I was sitting there . I walk to the ropes and sit on them like how liv Morgan does and stick my tounge out and then slide back into the ring and take off the sweater and throw it .
I go in the corner with jey , seeing that I'm first in the match so I give him a kiss and do a lil handshake and jog side to side waiting for the bell to ring so I can get my hands on Lana .