Lemme teach you 😌

I got home a couple hours ago and took a nap cause lord knows I needed one .
This is my house by the way 💁🏽‍♀️:

It's around 3:15 and trinity wanted me to come over after I get my tattoo so I minus well go now

It's around 3:15 and trinity wanted me to come over after I get my tattoo so I minus well go now . I was less nervous cause jey was going to go with me but now I'm scared and nervous asf .
I hop in the shower real quick making sure not to get my hair wet . I step out and put lotion on and deodorant and what not . I put on some mascara and clear sparkling lip gloss and go find an outfit.

I put on my clothes and of course had to look at the booty in the mirror and yep, it was lookin fat🙅🏽‍♀️😝

I made my way down stairs and grabbed my wallet and phone out my pocket . I dm the tattoo artist ' tattoo mike' the one that did romans and tell him I'm in my way .
|| after the drive||

I walk in the shop and sit down ready to get it over with . "Alright, you want it right here on your shoulder and arm ?" He ask me
"Yep" I smile and tie my hair up and remove one of my shirt sleeves so he could start .
"I also want a somewhat long cross on the side of my wrist that says 'forever is never forever' " I say and he nods .
After a couple minutes , he starts doing the actual tattoo. I post it on my Instagram story and some superstars slid up immediately with hearts and what not . For my first tattoo, it was big and it hurted like hell cause I wasn't used to it but I knew it was gonna turn out perfect.
/2 hours later/
He finally finished both tattoos and wrapped them

( I don't have one for the tatto on the wrist)I pay him and leave the shop

I pay him and leave the shop .
I get in the car and text trinity I'm on my way.
I get a lemonade on they way there cause my mouth was dry , sitting in that tattoo place .
After a while , I pulled up to trinity and jimmy house and it was gorgeous, like always .
I see an extra car in the driveway but I don't know who's it is so I don't pay attention to it .

I knock on the door and jimmy answers "hey lil sis !" He says and gives me hug . I laugh "boy I'm not that much younger than you ." I joke around and we laugh and he closes the door . As I turn , I see jey and slightly wave at him . Trinity ass did not tell me he was gone be here to.
I'm knocked out of my thoughts when I feel trin hug me . "Hey girl !" She says and I hug her back and we walk towards the island in the kitchen that connects with the living room, which was where the boys were at .

" ¡chica, no me dijiste que él también iba a estar aquí! Me tienes como un acosador." (Girl you didn't tell me he was gonna be here also! You got me looking like a stalker) I say so the boys won't understand me .
"What in the hell did you just say ?" Jimmy ask as they turned around laughing but jey wasn't laughing at me . He was laughing at his brother .

" ni siquiera me mira.." ( he won't even look at me ) I say turning my attention back to trinity.

"Here . I'll fix it then" she says and walks away from me by thing and tells him to stand up

"Trinidad lo juro-, si me dejas con él !" ( trinity I swear- if you leave me with him!)
Just as I was saying that, her and jimmy hurry upstairs and now it's just me and jey . He gets up from the couch and comes in the kitchen by me , only to go to the fridge to get a water bottle .
This was my chance to talk to him so I better use it . As he was about to walk past me ,I walk in front of him and he sighs "can you please move ."
"No." I say serious. He tries to move again and I block his way . Again . "What do you want ?" He ask .
"What's your problem ? Why are you acting so mad !? When clearly everything the other night was fine ." I say and he puts his water down on the table .
"Everything was fine ? Yea it was until you wanted to go on live and talk about how your single and not seeing anyone .!" He says .
So this is what this is about .
"Your kidding me .! Your mad over that !? "I ask
"We're not dating so I'm single and so are you , but we're into each other !. Well I am , I don't know about you " I say again and put my hand on my head cause it was starting to hurt from all the yelling and I start pacing around breathing hard

"Okay . Come here , come here ." He whispers and pulls me close and kisses my head lightly.
"I am into you , more than you know . And I'm sorry " he says while we still hug and then he let's go but wraps his hand around my waist.
"But you sound sexy when you speak in Spanish girl !" He says smirking .
I chuckle " gracias pero te ves aún más sexy papi "(thank you but you look more sexier daddy 😗🌚) I say in his ear as I felt him shiver .

"I don't know what you said , but I heard papí in it " he chuckles and I say "mhm" and he kisses me . And stops and looks behind him
And then looks back up at me "these jeans look a lil sexy on you too" he smirks and I hit his chest and walk away laughing only to be pulled back over to him "Unt uh , c'mere " he says
We kiss again and then it turns into a make out session and then we stop
"I think I can teach you some Spanish " I smile up at him .
And trinity and jimmy come downstairs and we all go on the couch . "That wold be dope . Especially when we in the bed , I can speak to-" he says but I hit him "ayaa! That's to much information " I say in a Spanish accent and we all laugh .
All four of us end up watching a whole bunch of movies on the couch and I trin and jimmy said we could stay the night so we decided to stay .
I rest me head on jey's shoulder and yawn . "Go to sleep mamas " he kisses me on my head and my heart just melt even more .
"Look at you , knowing a Spanish word " I say and smile at him and he chuckles
"Your dimples are so cute " he says caressing my check and kisses me on my lips twice .
"Now go to sleep" he say and I nod my head and we both soon fall asleep under the blanket.