28

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. I got up from the couch turning not to wake up the dog and grabbed my phone ,
" hello ?"
  " ailani why haven't you been answering your phone? " I hear and know it's jey.
" umm I was sleep sorry."
" oh well ima be over soon "
I said okay and hung up . I was so tired from last night it doesn't make sense. My hair was a curly mess and I look like a put together bum .

  I walk to the kitchen and sit there not knowing what to eat and I hear the door open, already knowing it's jey .
" in the kitchen !" I yell and I see him walk out from the corner .
" hey baby " he kisses my forehead and I say hi back .
" I figured we could go sign the paper's for the house and start moving stuff "
" yea okay, let me just get in the shower real quick ." I smile at him and get up and let the dogs outside and walk upstairs into my bathroom and get in the shower, washing my hair and my body .
I step out and lotion up and put on deodorant.
Then walk to my closet and put on a dark blue polo crop top and some dark blue high waisted jeans . I go and brush my teeth and put on some white vans.
I left my curly hair in a side part and went to put on my rings and necklaces and make my way downstairs and see jey playing with the dogs . We eat a bit and then head out to sign some papers and pay for everything.
We went too the house and walked around so he can see it .
" it's 3 bedrooms also" I exclaim looking at the shiny glass . I look to my side and see him deep in his phone . I rub my forehead a little and snatch his phone and put it in my pocket .
" yo what the hell lani "
" can you please act like you care .. ? This is the first house we're buying together ." I spoke in a sad voice because honestly, I was sad .
I covered it up tho and he put his arm around my shoulder but I move it off . " let's go back downstairs " I walk in front of him and make my way down the stairs . I open the back doors and walk to the porch and lean against the railing just thinking .
A couple minutes later I hear footsteps by me and a hand touch my back .
" talk to me baby " jey said .
I sniff , " I feel like your not interested in any of this . This is the house we're building a family in and this is our first house together and I want it to be special but I can't do that if your not paying attention " a tear slips out and I breathe .
" jey ... we've been dating for seven months and I haven't even met your family . Seven months, and it just makes me feel like.." I say but he cuts me off

" feel what.. ?" He caresses my cheek.
I sniff " I don't know ... I just fell like this is pointless right now " I turn back to leaning on the railing , looking at the lighted up pool and I feel him run his hand through my hair and rub my back.

" the reason why I haven't brought you around is because the last time I brought a girl around my family , she broke my heart , bad ..." he wipes his nose and I turn my face at him
" I would never hurt you tho . I don't even plan on it " I grab his hands and look up at him since he is taller of course .

" this is why I love you . And I know you feel like your doing his all on your own, but I promise I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere. " he pulls something out of his pocket and for a second I thought it was an engagement ring .
He pulled out two keys
" welcome home baby " . He says and I smile and he kisses me .
" ughh your lucky I can never stay mad at you " I throw my head back and we laugh .
" your my wife , you could never stay mad at " he cheeses.
" I'm not your wife , yet " I laugh and he winks " yea not yet "
" I love you j "
" te amo mama" I look at him supprised.
And. He just laughs . We walk back inside and take our boxes from the car and put our clothes and shoes away.
We made it back to my house and decided to stay there . I ordered some food and we both got in the shower and chilled downstairs with the dogs, watching tv until the food came .

We ate and he helped me pack up my daily things and we had went upstairs and laid down . If I was being honest , we were both tired and exhausted. I straddled him as we were laying down " how about we have a little party or get together for the new house and you can meet me family " he rubs my leg .

" a-are you sure ?" He nods his head . I smile
" okay " I give him a kiss and lay down on him as he rubs my back . Then , eventually I move off of him and get comfortable but he comes and spoons me . I laugh to myself and he notices cause he chuckles too and kisses my neck and shoulder and with that , we go to sleep .

 I laugh to myself and he notices cause he chuckles too and kisses my neck and shoulder and with that , we go to sleep

@jey_fatu - maliu & fatu .💞💞
👥- @wweAilani
Likes - 1 Million.
Comments - 802.K

User - you guys are so cute 😍😍

User - this photo shoot !😭 I love y'all together .

Jimmy _fatu- my brother in love 😏 . Keep her uce ❤️

Jey_fatu - @jimmy_fatu yessir 😌❤️

CarmellaWwe- Love it !!😍😍

WweTamina- I want little babies !☺️😍😍