3️⃣1️⃣

Today me and jey were in Washington for a show and interview with 'The bump' and on ' up up , down down' with Xavier and some more people .
We were currently at the hotel getting dressed. Well I was getting dressed and jey was already done so he was really waiting on me .
It was warm in Washington so I just chose something simple

I put my hair in a ponytail and brushed my teeth and we got in one of the black trucks that wwe usually gives us when we do an episode of ' ride along ' heading to our shows

I put my hair in a ponytail and brushed my teeth and we got in one of the black trucks that wwe usually gives us when we do an episode of ' ride along ' heading to our shows .

We put our seatbelts on and he drives to the location for the first interview for ' the bumb'. We made it there about 30 minutes later and made it inside waiting for them to announce us .
" now please welcome our guest , wwe superstars; ailani and jey uso !" We bear Kayla say and we walk in through the curtain and everyone else claps . We hug everyone and jey sits down next to her and I sit next to him .
She talks for a little and then gets to us
" so ailani you did have a couple months off for your injury , how did that feel ?" She ask me and I sit up

" it was great actually! I got to work and train with some AMAZINGLY trainers and also my dad " I smile .
" and then you made a comeback at money in the bank for the title! How did you lead yourself to not going against Naomi for the title ?"

  " yea ,when I came back it- it was like a different feeling but it felt right you know ?. And then for the title, I think I had already had the chance to win that title and I did . But it's like every time you get to hold a title , you gotta think about how your gonna lose it " I shrug my shoulders and see jey nodding as he understood .

" and jey for you, how is it being the champ and also working with ailani as a couple ?"

He chuckles and sits up " oh man ! Being the champ is great !. Working with ailani is great because not only do I get to see her at the shows but I get to go home with her and I mean we been the best mixed gender tag team so sum must be workin " he and Kayla laugh .
She ask a few more questions and we answer until we had to leave to the next interview.
  We made it inside and seen Xavier, Cesaro, Alexa and Finn .
" our finale guest have arrived! Jey uso and miss ayoo ailani !" He says and everyone claps . I hug everyone and sit in between jey and Finn.
Xavier starts asking some questions making all of us laugh of course .
" so ailani , you been in the wwe for almost 2- 2 years right ? Or it's been longer hasn't it ?" He ask and everyone turns toward my way .
" yea it's been actually 2 years " I smile .
" who did you look up to as you were a big fan of the company?"

I smile hard " ouu I don't this is a hard one " we all laugh .
" umm well I always looked up to the rock and Batista. In NXT , just ask Finn " I say as he pays his attention towards me
" I really looked up to him and I had got to do a tag team match with him and I was - it was cool to partner up with someone I looked up to "
" Finn how was it working with ailani for the first time ?" Xavier asks.
" man. It was great ! She brought new talent and some heat to nxt and I remember her running up to me yelling about how we were gonna be partners and I - I could tell she had a huge passion about wrestling " he smiles and I nod my head .
We talk a little more and laugh
" so Alexa how did you and ailani meet ? Or so , how was it being both in the women's division?" Xavier ask her .
She had sat next to Finn. " absolutely amazing . I was and still is a huge fan of her and I think she is so underrated and I think I would always be a fan of her work " she smiles .
I awe and we hold hands infont of Finn until he moves them and we laugh .
We move on to jey and Cesaro and then we all play some games until we all had to go because we had a show . I hug everyone goodbye and we get in the car and drive to the hotel so we could put our bags into the trunk and head to the arena .
In a matter of no time I look up and see we pulled up . We grab our bags and walk inside go to separate locker rooms . Jey hasn't really been talking since the interview but I'm sure he's just trying to get in the mode for his match tonight.
I get dressed and head down to the ring before they let people in . I walk down the ramp and around the ring and lean back on the barricade as they finish up the touches .
I still think it's so unbelievable that I'm living my dream .