Yours..😌

" I want you , ailani"

Once I heard those words , especially my first name instead of my last , I knew he was serious.
"Then I'm yours " I whisper and kiss him and he kisses back.
"Girl you ain't cold wit these lul shorts on ?!" He ask while looking at me crazy, trying to be funny.
I laugh "actually I am , let's go inside ".
We go inside and he helps me clean up the kitchen . He decides to sleepover which I had no problem with . I turn off all the lights and put my hair in a high ponytail and we both lay down under the covers .
He opens his arms and I take advantage and put my head on his cheats and wrap my leg over his waist , not to mention he had on basketball shorts and I had on spandex so I was laying right on his print.
He rest his hand on my butt and we go to sleep
"Goodnight baby " I say and he kisses my head and then we're both knocked out .

/ 2 months later/

Today is smackdown live and it's in Cali so I didn't have to travel , thank god .
It's been 2 months since me and jey got together and we're going great. Trinity and jimmy know about us too and some other superstars but not really the wwe universe.
But it's around 3 o'clock so I decide to just start getting ready.
I walk to my bathroom and hop in the shower, still making sure that my hair doesn't get wet. I shave and wash up and step out . I dry off and put on lotion and deodorant. I put on a long sleeve tight white shirt with some dark blue fitted jeans with my high top white air forces .
I go and brush my teeth and spray perfume .
I grab a little snack and pack my bag with gear and what not and get in my car and head to the arena .

30 minutes later , I made it . I get my bag and walk in the stadium and it's HUGE . Way more bigger than it usually is . I go to the locker room and set my bag down , I look over next to me and see trinity stuff is in there so I figure she was here . I walk out in the same outfit cause the show just started and I don't have a match yet .
As I'm walking down the hallway, Renee calls me over . When I walk over there, I see Naomi . This is where she must've been .
"Do you mind if I interview you two ?" Renee ask .
"No problem " me and Naomi day and the camera start. Showing us on the titron.
"So Naomi and ailani , how do you guys feel about being tag team partners?" She ask us .
Naomi speaks " I think it would be great , especially cause she's my best friend " she smiles at me and I smile back .
"I agree. Plus who wouldn't want to see us in the ring " I smirk and as Renee is about to speak, miz and John Morrison come .
They stand there smirking and me and Naomi just stand there looking at them .
Morrison starts to speak but I put my hand in his face . " Unt uh" I say and he looks at miz and they both look back at me .
"You guys wanted to get to the USO's so bad that you couldn't. And now you think you can get to them by us ?" I chuckle and me and Naomi walk away . But only for us to be pulled back by them . Miz lets go of Naomi's wrist but John is still holding on to mine .
"You might wanna let her wrist go before we beat yo ass " I hear behind me and glance over my shoulder and see the twins .

Morrison lets go and walks up closer and jey gets in front of me , sizing him up . But I move jey out the and size him up . Slowly looking down and up at him . I may be short but I'm never scared a lil boy 🤣. I laugh in his face and then step back and tap Naomi arm ."lets go " I say to her and we walk away and then stop and look back and laugh at miz and Morrison as the twins start beating them up .

After the whole interview, me and Naomi went to catering to get some food and now I'm currently at the gorilla in my gear . I had one of jey's black USO's sweater on that I was going to wear out there . No one really knew that we were dating but I didn't care. Now I'm waiting to go out for my match with Lana . I never like her anyway, inside and out of the ring .
As I stretch my arm , the announcer tells me "your on in 3. 2.1"
As I hear the words to my song , I go out .

I keep the jacket on as I'm still in the ring , pacing around slowly waiting for Lana to come out .
All of a sudden, I hear Rusev music and they come out together . "Give me a microphone " I say and I snatch it from the ref . I wait until she gets in the ring and apparently, Rusev gets in too.
I laugh as they stand there and Lana notices "what are you laughing at !" She yells in the microphone.
"You think your cute . Wearing the uso sweater , you must like jimmy ...you know , your so called best friends husband" she says in her little accent.
I rub my top lip and chuckle " Lana.... . You should be the LAST person to worry about my love life . I mean are you with Rusev or he's just your little dog you drag around ?" I say with no care . She looks at me angry and so does Rusev .
"I mean Rusev , do you not realize how you look . Cause if I'm honest " I say and take a pause and look at the crowd and they cheer .
I start to speak again "if I'm honest , you look like lana's BITCH ." I say and the crowd goes crazy and I just laugh at them as they stand there mad .
"And if I'm really being honest . YOU GUYS LOOK LIKE BOTH EACH OTHERS BITCHES " I say and drop the microphone and Lana runs towards me but I throw her behind me . I turn back around and see Rusev in my face .
I look behind him and see jey running out and the crowd cheers but Rusev isn't paying attention. Jey stands behind him and I point my finger behind Rusev and he turns around and jey hits him with a chair .
Once Rusev was hit , his body like turned around back to facing me. So I stepped back and ran and kicked him hard on the side of his face as he falls hard . The crowd cheers.
Jey comes next to me and holds my hand up and the arena gets loud again . He pulls me into a hug and kisses me . In front of the . Whole. Arena .
Of course I kiss him back and we hold each other's hand up again and exit the ring, going up the ramp into backstage.