3️⃣9️⃣

We made it home a couple hours ago and right now I'm doing our laundry and jey's working out in the backyard with the trainer .
I finish folding the clothes and put them up in our drawers. I was heading to my parents because Mateo wanted to talk . I had no choice to go because if I didn't do it now , he would want to speak later .
I didn't wanna interrupt jey so I texted him I was heading out and I got into my car and drove to my parents house .
I sat in the drive way and finally got out my car . I took a deep breath as I made it to the front door and unlocked it and closed it once I was inside . " hello !?" I yell and see Mateo come down the big stairs .
" mom and dad went to a couple meetings " he tells me as he gets to the end of the big stairs .
" oh . Okay " . Then it became an always silence until he spoke up

" um let's go to the kitchen and then we can talk " . I nod my head and follow him .
I grab a water out the fridge and we both sit down at the island table .
"Soo.." he looked down , I could tell he didn't know what to say . We were just like each other .
(I'm using the scene from OMB🥺)
" why didn't you ever write to me ..?"
" or call..?" . I asked and he just looked at me not knowing what to say .
My voice became shaky "did uu ever think of me ?" . My eyes became watery .
" ailani , I didn't want to send any letter out the ordinary. I wanted to meet you again , and explain myself to you " he looked me right in the eyes .
I didn't know what to say .
" you know mom loves us .."
I raise one of my eyebrows.
" that's love !?" I semi yell .
" yes !" He hesitantly says .
" if she loved us , why did you leave !? You thought I had all the attention but you believe she loved us , but YOU LEFT !" I cried out loud and he hugged me .
" no n-no" I sobbed trying to get out of his arms but deep down we both knew I didn't want him to let me go so he held me tighter . I really needed my big brother ..
After a while we had sat down in the living room and talked and laughed around for a bit .
" so my brother is a famous basketball player , huh " I smile and he laughs .
" yessir , I play for the lakers " ( I just picked a team )he smiles and I could tell he had a real passion for it .
" your boyfriend, uh - jey . He seems coo . I just don't get how u never mix him and his twin up " we laugh .
" that's because his brother is married- oh and that's another thing I wanted to talk to you about."
He sat up " what is it ?"
" while growing up after we moved from New York to California, I made a best friend. Her name was -" I was saying until he cut me off .
" trinity."
I nod my head . " she's literally my sister so I want you to have a bond with her " I smile.
He nods his head and agrees.
" okay so tell me more " he smiles at me and I laugh " umm , I'm single . I have a place here in California, I just stayed here so I could meet up with u. Usually when I'm not in the gym or at a game , I'm with my bro's , and that's really it ." He shrugs and I laugh .

We got to talk a lot more and take a couple pictures together and I had left to go home .

@wweAilani- big brother, little sister 🤞🏽 .
Likes-2.1mill
Comments- 1Million.

-
User- wait ! Your brother is THE Mateo maliu?
JimmyUso- y'all look just alike 💀 , smh !
Wwecarmella- 😍😍
JeyUso- 💞
NBA.mateo- 🤞🏽🤞🏽.

-
I make it inside and see jey in the kitchen cooking dinner which smelled amazing .
I set my little purse down " hey baby " I smile and he turns around .
" heyy" he gives me a kiss and goes back to what he was cooking .
" do you need any help ?"
" umm, could you get plates ?". I walk over to the cabinet and as I was grabbing the plates , one of them fell and broke on the floor . I jumped at the noise and felt jey looking at me.
" sorry , I- uh I'm gonna clean this up " I walk over to the broom and clean up the mess and grab one more plate and put them on the island and he puts the food on them while I wash my hands and so does he .
We sat down and started eating . "The boys invited us to a bowling night with some other people." Jey tells me and I get a weird feeling in my stomach .
" the boys ?" I ask with a raised eyebrow
" Kofi, big E, Xavier and some more wrestle-" before he could finish his sentence, I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up , great now jeys gonna think that I think his food is nasty .
He comes and holds my hair back
" baby it wasn't your food " I tried telling him but he just nodded,
" and you know , your cooking is amazing " I said as I washed my mouth out and seen him crack a smile in the mirror . We finish dinner and both clean the kitchen and take showers . As jey was on the bed finding us something to watch in Netflix, I was putting my jewelry away and felt the nausea come back to my body and I sped walked into the bathroom and threw up again .
" baby you alright !?" I hear him yell from the bedroom.
" yea !" I yell back and got up and washed my mouth out and stared at myself in the mirror and just started thinking.

I could be pregnant.