27

Jey had just tagged me in and I went under the ropes waiting for Sasha. She got in and ran towards me but I moved away just in time for her to hit her head on the top turnbuckle
" nice try " I joke and start punching her left from right until she drops and rolls me into a pin .
I kick out and as I'm bent down trying to get up , she kicks me right in the nose , that made my nose bleed .
I held onto both her legs as she was in front of me and started hitting my back . I swept her feet up and she fell in her back so I took the opportunity to steal her finisher . I turned her around
" AYYOO !" I screamed and the crowd did the same and jey started clapping and the arena followed.
I lay down and pull her head back as far as I can but she wasn't tapping out .
  So I decided to do it the more painful way .
I take my legs and wrap them where my hands were and reach back and grab her legs and pull them up.
Basically she looked like a rolley Polly.
She screamed in pain and a minute later she tapped out and I let out a huge breath .
I wipe my nose and the reff holds up me and jey hand .

_____________

Last night we had made it to California and jey had dropped me off to my house and he had went home .
Today I'm going to one of the houses that we liked and going to check it out , while in the other hand jey had photo shoot with jimmy and then they had to go somewhere with their father and cousins .
And nope , I haven't met the family yet except for his dad but we only exchanged 'heys' and 'hi's '.
I get in the car and start driving to the house , it wasn't far but it also wasn't that close.
A couple minutes later, I made it there and it looked more better in person. The man had led me through the house and it was just , outstanding. A little too big but I really liked it .
  The man has left for a little so I can walk around more and so I decided to FaceTime jey so he could see.
I called him and he didn't and he didn't answer so I tried one more time and he picked up.
" ohh look who can answer the phone now" I sarcastically smile and he just shakes his head.
  " I'm with some family right now" . The phone was down so I could really only see his lil heated and his face when he looked down .
" the family I haven't met" I whisper under my breath, hoping he wouldn't hear me.
" I just wanted to show you the house " I innocently smile and look away from the camera .
" alright. Show me "
I turned the camera around and walked downstairs into the kitchen

" isn't it like perfect " I literally loved this house if you couldn't tell by now

" isn't it like perfect " I literally loved this house if you couldn't tell by now .
I moved to the living room and then moved upstairs to show him the room that would be ours .
" ouu and look at this " I smile , even tho the camera was turned and I open the door to the room

" it has a whole balcony too , but check out the bathroom j "I walk into the bathroom and fell in love all over again

I walk into the bathroom and fell in love all over again

" it has a whole balcony too , but check out the bathroom j "I walk into the bathroom and fell in love all over again

I turned the camera back around facing me
  " do you like the house ?" I smile as I walk into the guest rooms .
" yea , it's nice "
My smile fades a little " oh . Well I'm gonna go and finish packing at my house "
  " aight , bye "
" bye " . I hang up and just stand there looking at the room . I head out downstairs and leave , going back to my house .
It's around 4 o'clock so I order some food and change into some basketball shorts and a little white T-shirt and finish packing my boxes .

  A little later the food came and I took a break to eat and went back upstairs to finish, but then I realize I packed everything.
It was just simple daily stuff that I needed that was out .
I let out a big sigh and get in the shower , letting the hot water just hit me and it was relaxing. I hopped out and changed into a red spegetti striped crop top and some spandex . It was warm in the house and plus I was the only one here soo .. it didn't matter .

I go downstairs and play with the dogs for a bit and tie my hair into a messy bun and sit on the couch and watch a movie on Netflix , cuddling with my pit bull , mostly cause he was chubbier then the Rottweiler. I wrapped both of us up in the big soft blanket.

I end up falling asleep tho ..