4️⃣1️⃣

It's been three weeks and nobody knows about the pregnancy except my mom, dad and Mateo , trinity ,jimmy and their family. The day after I told jey I was pregnant, we went to the doctors and said I was already 2 weeks pregnant so I'm about a month now and I have a little round bump .
I haven't had any matches so far which is good but I just told Stephanie and Paul that I was pregnant so today is Friday and for smackdown live , we're in Pennsylvania and I'm giving up my titles tonight but whoever wants it , I'm gonna make em work for it .

We made it to the arena and jey helped me out the car " jey I'm not even big yet and your already helping me " I laugh and we walk inside and say hi to a couple people and then jey leaves to go get ready so I walked around , knowing I'm gonna miss this place so much .
The show started and right now was the third match which was Braun Strowman against Shinsuke Nakamura. I was up after the match and jey and jimmy were after me and then trinity's match with Bayley .
As I hear Braun's music play and see him walking up the ramp on the monitor, I grab my titles from the little desk where Paul and Shawn were and they wished me good luck . I run and give jey a quick kiss and see they put a stool in the ring . I make it to the curtain and hear my music and walk out to the crowd screaming loud !
Oh am I gonna miss this .
I make it to the end of the ramp and decide to slide in the ring like usual and sit there with my tongue out. I got up and held both my titles up and sat down on the chair as they handed me a microphone.
"Wwe universe... how y'all doin" I smirk and everyone cheers which makes me laugh .
" tonight ... tonight I will not be having a match obviously. But that is because tonight , is my last night ." As I say that I dab my eyes and the crowd says no and boo's . I chuckle at them . " and since this is my last night in the wwe , I can't forget about these titles " I smirk and look at the two titles around my shoulders and the crowd cheers .
" so I'm putting up a challenge. These titles deserve the best of the best , which I mean I am the best of the best but I think it's time to pass it down to someone who is just like me " I look at the crowd and they chant ' yes. Yes. Yes'
" so could I have lib Morgan out her ?" I say and they play her music and the arena cheers as she comes out and I clap as she gets in the ring .
" ailani I gotta say , having you here in the wwe was and is amazing and you are someone I want to be like " she speaks into the microphone and I pull her into a hug and we sit down .
" now liv. I do think you deserve the title but .. your gonna have to fight some people for it " I wave my microphone around look at the arena as they cheer .
" but I picked you cause I believe in you . So ! You and Tamina will go against Sonya Deville and Naomi. Whatever tag team wins, they will face each other off at Royal Rumble and who knows, I might just be the guest referee " I smirk and so does she .
I stand up and look around the whole arena
" it is time for me to go but .. this isn't the end . Thank you for all the moments of victories and losses. I love you guys and believe I will be back !" I dropped the microphone and liv got up and raised my hand and I held one title and she held the other up for me and the crowd erupted in cheers. I turn to liv and we hug tight .
" I love you , and good luck you deserve this " I tell her and she nods and hands me my other title and walks with me up the ramp as my music plays . Once we get to the top of the ramp , my back was facing the crowd but I turned my head and did the little smirk I do

 Once we get to the top of the ramp , my back was facing the crowd but I turned my head and did the little smirk I do