46

Today was the royal rumble and I was going to be in it . It's been two years since I been in the ring since I had Xavier but I'm ready .
I been training everywhere and with the best trainers and the best wrestlers ever . Jey has been home so he got to have Xavier all to himself as I was gone training and whatnot .

  The royal rumble was gonna be here in California so that was a plus , also my dad was gonna be taking Xavier so everything was covered. I just got back from the gym and headed upstairs to take a nice shower and wash my hair . I step out and dry myself off . I lotion up , put on deodorant, spray a little perfume and put on one of jeys long sleeve shirts and leggings.
I walk back into the bathroom and wash my face and dry my long wet curls , but also trying to figure out what to do with them .
I brush it all up with sum gel and put it in a ponytail and brush my teeth and make my way downstairs.
" baby what do you guys want to eat ?" I ask jey while I walk into the kitchen and get some apple juice .
" some wingstop " he looked at me from the couch , where him and Xavier watched tv .
I laugh to myself " I just got out the shower soo, do you wanna go get it ?" I walk into the living room and sit next to Xavier.
" yeah I'll get it " he sat up and went to put on his shoes, gave me a kiss and then left out .
I turn my head back to the tv only to see Xavier drinking my apple juice .
" what are you doing " I chuckle and he sets the cup and looks at me with a 'mind yo business' look .
I pick him up and sit him in front of me since we were in the side of the couch that pulls out . I sit him in front of me and play with his curls and watch tv together .

Jey came back with the food and we all ate and jey gave Xavier a bath and then he went to sleep so it was just me and jey up , downstairs in the kitchen .
" soo .. " jey started speaking and I turn around to face him .
" what ?"
" are you going back to WWE ?" He ask me.
I chuckle a little " we already talked about this . I really want too but I can't leave Xavier " I turn back around clean off the counter .
"What do you mean you can't leave him !? He has my mom and your dad."
I then turn back around " those are not his parents!" I say a little too loud and hold up my hand and put it back down .
" ok. So your just gonna what , enter the royal rumble and that's it ? You know people are gonna want more from you after they see you wrestle for the first time in 2 years "

" I- o- ok. " I drop the towel on the counter .
" y-you want me to think about it , fine . I-I'll think about it ,ok !" I look at him and his face went soft and put his head in his hands for a minute.
"Remember the first time we kissed.." he smiled at the thought .
I crack a smile " we were talking about me getting a tattoo and out of nowhere, I just kissed you " I smile at the thought and walk closer to him .
" and remember when we bought this house !?" He exclaimed with his hands on my waist with a wide smile that made me chuckle .
" when I let you do my hair" I run my hand through his hair while he held me close , looking deeply into my eyes .
" our first argument when me and trin had went on vacation " I chuckle and so does he .
I move both my hands on his cheeks and just admire his face .
"God , I never thought we would get this far " I whispered since we were so close .
He looked down and looked back up to me , swallowing hard and his eyes got somewhat watery and he grabbed my hands .
" I love you , till the day I die " he chuckles .
" and whatever path you take in your career, I'm here with you okay ?"
I nod my head and he pulls me into a hug and kissed my forehead.
"Let's go to bed " he smiles and so do I .
" I'll lead the way " I smirk and grab his hand and lead him up the stairs .
" orrr...we co-" I cut him off .
"Shh" I put my finger on his lips and by the look in his eyes , he knew what was about to go down .
" don't say anything " I whisper and pull him into our room and close the door .
I turn around and he's right I front of me with his shirt off, showing his tattoos and muscles which always causes waterfalls😏.
I could feel his breath on my neck and got chills.
He leaned in and kissed me rough but passionately and we both helped take off each other's clothes .
I push him on the bed and stood there in my red lace see-through bra and underwear and walked towards him .
" girl you finna get it !" He sat up and wrapped both his arms around my wait and lightly threw me on the bed and start kissing and sucking on my neck while my back arched and I already had the room filled with moans .

I'm guessing you already know how this ends ..