43

It's been two weeks and today is the gender reveal and also me and jeys one year anniversary together. One thing about being pregnant is that I'm more emotional than what I was before so I'm most likely gonna cry today .
Right now everything is already set up and people were already here , we're just waiting on a couple more people . All of the guys were outside in the backyard either playing basketball, hanging by the pool, or cooking on the grill. Dwayne, my dad and Roman were cooking at the grill and the food smelled amazing. Meanwhile me and the girls ( Sasha, Tamina, Naomi, Nikki and Brie, Trish, Sonya, my mom, my Lita, jeys mom , romans wife, Natalya, Asuka, liv, carmella, Alexa, my tia's and jeys, ) are in the kitchen/ living room .

" what do you want to have ?" Galina , romans wife ask me and the others turn their head towards me .
I smiled at the thought of thinking about the baby " I want a boy " .
They all laugh because if you know me , you would know I would want a girl .
" what about jey ?" Alexa ask
" he said it doesn't matter as long as the baby's healthy " I tell them and they look at me in awe.
" okay let's get some food !" I say and all of us girls make our way out side where the boys are.
While the girls were talking to their boyfriends and friends , I made my way over to jey , Mateo and Roman .
" hey guys " I smile and jey puts his arm around me .
" heyy" they all say .
" your getting so big !" Mateo says and they laugh .
" and your getting so ugly " I joke and Roman and jey 'ooo'.
" your friends don't think so " he smirked and we all laughed.
" you got the gender right ? Did you make sure it's the right pap-" I was speaking till he cut me off .
" I got it sis " he put his hand on my shoulder and I nod .
" okay let's get this over with and eat !" I wobble away from them as they laugh at me .

-

My brother put the big box in front of me and jey and walked back to where everyone was surrounding us .
Jey had his hand around my shoulder and kissed my temple .
I breathe out " so before we open the box, today is also me and joshua's one year anniversary " I smile looking at our family and friends.
My eyes got a little watery but I dabbed them " I just wanted to say that I love you and if it wasn't for wwe , we probably wouldn't be together." Everyone laughs.
" but thank you for everything" I look up at him and smile
" I love you too " he chuckled and we shared a quick kiss.
" okay ! Now let's find out what this baby is" everyone laughs and starts counting to three.
" 1"
"2"
"3"

We open the box and white balloons come out .
" umm? " I turn to my left "Mateo ".
But then I hear a whole bunch of gasp . My face turned even more confused and then Mateo put his hands on my shoulders and turns me around and I cover my mouth with my hands.
When I had turned around, jey was on his knee with a diamond ring .
I wiped my tear and he started speaking, making sure everyone could hear him.
" ailani, I know it's only been a year now but it feels like I've known you forever." He sniffs Ass his eyes were getting watery.
" I promised you that I would always love you , protect you, treat you like the queen you are , and never give up on us and I still keep that promise. Your having our child and I know it's not easy and you could've said no but you decided to go through all the pain just for us and the baby and for that , I love you more than anyone could . So please , ailani Elena maliu would you Marry me ?" He had a tear on his cheek and I wiped it
" y-yes . Yes !" I cried and everyone took pictures and screamed.he hugged me tight and whispered in my ear " I'm so in love with you lani" when we pulled away we shared a kiss and put the ring on our finger .
" okay so we still don't know the gender yet " I say and everyone laughs until trinity and jimmy come out with a cake and candles .
We take the knife hand in hand and cut a square. I take a deep breath and we pull the piece out and it's blue .
" oh my god !" I jumped around with a huge smile on my face and everyone popped blue smile bombs which made me even more happy . Jey ran around and hugged the boys and came to me and spun me around
" we're having a boy !!" He smiled widely .
I can jus tell in his eyes, he looked like he was in paradise. And honestly, it felt like it was paradise..🥺🥰