3️⃣2️⃣

I walk over to commentary right behind the ring with Corey Graves as he's sitting down on live on the WWE instagram page .
I snuck behind him and appeared in the camera and he screamed " ailani, what is wrong with you " he jokes .
I smile and shrug my shoulders " ouu I wanna talk to your live" I grab his phone and smile into the camera .
He gets up " go ahead , just make sure you , like give me my phone back " he laughs and I give him a little hug and run off up to the ramp .
I read some of the comments " are you guys ready for smack down live !" I walk backstage and walk around the halls .

I spot Roman, the twins and the new day and walk over to them
" say hello to instagram people !" I say trying to reach how y'all everyone is but completely failed . They all say hey and more comments flood in . Sooner than later I have back coreys phone and went to catering as the show had started and was on my phone .
My dad had just texted me that he was going to be watching in the crowd tonight in the front row . And surprise , my mom was coming too . Peep my sarcasm .
I walk out to the hallway and into one of the private locker rooms and sat on the chair, nothing was wrong with me tho. I just wanted some peace and quiet cause everywhere I been today has been nothing but noise.
I get up a couple minutes later and walk out, taking a huge breath . I walk towards the monitor and stand next to trinity with my head on her shoulder .
" you okay Lani?"
" yea .. I think so " I whispered the last part hoping she didn't hear me . A few minutes later it was my time to go on so I walked out and did my normal entrance and now I was standing inside the ring with my microphone, waiting for the crowd to settle down .
I smile " wwe universe, how you doin !?" I shout and they cheer 3x louder . As my head was looking all around at the people , I saw my mother and father .
" you guys kno-" I was beginning to say until I heard the music of the girl that injured my shoulder . The crowd boo's her and I lean against the ropes shooting daggers out my eyes while I watch her get in the ring .
She smirks at me " ailani how's your shoulder?" She says with fake puppy dog eyes .
" how's your love life ?" I smile sarcastically and the crowd laughs .
" you should ask your boyfriend "
I look at her with all seriousness.
" or should I ask all your exes ? Cause I sure as hell can name them . Ehh but that's a really long list" I chuckle and step up to her

( that's what lani looks like rn )I step back a minute later and laugh " Cameron

I step back a minute later and laugh " Cameron. You should really think about what your gonna say before you come out here sweetie " I play with a little piece of her hair and she goes to slap me but I duck .
" nice try . Why don't you do it again " I dropped the microphone and she tried running but I grabbed her by her hair and ran towards the turnbuckle and banged her head against it twice . Right now the crowd was cheering , I bodyslam her and before I could get to her she rolls out the ring .

  I go to the left turnbuckle and stand on it . In all honesty, I was scared to jump off this thing because it's higher than it looks but I did it anyway . I land on her and pick her up and throw her into the barricade and let her lay there . As I walk up the ramp , I open my arms and smile at the crowd as they cheer and I walk back up to backstage.

I been backstage for a couple minutes and as I'm drinking my water , Dolph walks up to me and I immediately roll my eyes not caring if he noticed or not .
" oh come on , I'm not that bad " he smirks trying to be funny .
I laugh " yea ok . What brings you over here blondie" I rest my arm on the y'all case beside me while trying to make sure I hear him as the show is still going on .
" uh so .. hunter and Stephanie wanna see you "what about ..?" I stood up taller .
" I don't know . I'm just the messenger " he holds his hands up in surrender and I walked away , making my way towards the office .
Once I make it , i knock and they tell me to come in . As I walk in more , I see Roman but he doesn't look so happy .
" dolph said you wanted to talk to me ..?"
" actually yes ! We want you and Roman to be in a storyline . " Stephanie smiles .
" together " .
My face drops a little " um.." I clear my throat
" wh- what kind of storyline?" I look at Roman and he mouths ' I'm sorry ' .
" a love storyline ."
As I was about to say something, there was a knock on the door and their assistant said they needed them in the front . They left and now it was just me and Roman in the room .
I clear my throat and he speaks
" I would've said no , because your dating my cousin and it would be ju-" I cut him off .
" Roman it's fine . I just don't know how we would tell jey " I nervously chuckle and so does he . We walk out the office and go by the the monitor, getting to know each other just a little more and learn more about the storyline.