3️⃣5️⃣

I get dressed into something cute but simple

I unwrapped my hair and let my long straight hair flow down my back and I combed it out and wore it in a middle part

I unwrapped my hair and let my long straight hair flow down my back and I combed it out and wore it in a middle part . I put on some lip gloss and mascara and went in my suitcase can got my sandals and put them on.
I look towards my little jewelry bag I brought and looked at the ring , I put it on .
After standing there for like two minutes I put my watch on and some necklaces and make sure everything was in my suitcases and grabbed my keys and room key and made my way out .
I made it to my car and drove to the place . I made it inside after they checked my ID and saw literally every wrestler in here . And I gotta admit , they all clean up nice .
" we got the champ in the building !" I hear Kofi shout and everyone claps and I smile going to hug some people . People who were here was ; trinity, Alexa, carmella, Sonya, Mandy , Natalya, Sasha, the bellas , Seth , Roman , Dean , the new day , dolph , Drew , Randy , Braun , jimmy and jey, Finn, Bayley , Asuka, Corey Graves , Andrade and Zelina.
So yeah it was hella people here . After a while of talking with some people , I went over to the bar with trinity, Sonya, mella and nattie.
We all had a couple shots and laughed around until my song came on and we all danced around and some of the boys did too .

-

It was getting late and I was getting tipsy. I wasn't drunk because I knew I had to drive so I stopped getting drinks.
As I pushed the chair in from the bar , I hugged everyone bye but I didn't see jey.
I made my way out and stood outside letting the fresh air hit me as it felt good . When I turn my head , that's when I seen jey standing against the wall . And I just couldn't look away and since no one was really around , I wouldn't make myself look stupid so I walked over to him .
As I stoped in front of him , I seen a couple tears on his face . I hesitantly put my hand on his cheek and he held on to my wrist and just cried more . I hate when people cry in front of me cause then it makes me wanna cry .
" shh. " I tried to get him to calm down and his head fell into the crook of my neck and just his breath in my neck gave me chills .
This mf just turned me on while crying ..
After a while he pulled back and I wiped some of the tears of his face
" a-are you okay ?" I looked in his eyes and he just cupped my cheeks .
" I'm sorry " he whispered and before I could say anything, he kissed me .
He pulled away but not leaving much room in between us . I looked down at his hand that was still holding my cheek and saw he had on the promise ring . I met back up with his eyes and kissed him and he kissed back .
God have I missed him . I missed his face , his scent , his hugs , his kisses , the sex of course. I missed waking up next to him and being able to go to sleep with him .

   We both pulled away .
" here " I gave him my room number and after a minute I just gave him a hug and we said our goodbyes and made our way to the hotel in different cars . I made it there and walked into my room and put on my lace red bra and panties , I mean we all know what's gonna go down ..
I put on some grey sweatpants and a off the shoulder crop top and started to put the stuff in the bathroom in my suitcase but I hear a knock on my door . I open it and see jey

" hey ! Uh - come in " 
He lightly smiled and walked in as I closed the door .
I tugged a piece of hair behind my ear " um let me put this stuff in my bag really quick " .
He nods and sits down and I hesitated to move but I did and went into the bathroom and brought my stuff out .
I sat on the bed across from him and fiddled with my fingers
" you kept the ring ?" He spoke up and my head shot up and I played with the ring .
" oh y-yeah . We promised each other " I kinda whispered with my eyes becoming a little watery.
" lani , I never stopped loving you ."
I let out a huge breath " I didn't either jey " and that's when tears came down .
" I'm sorry for bringing you and Roman apart . I never asked you about how you felt when you seen pictures of us and us working together "
He nodded his head " I'm sorry too . For everything. It's not the same at the house without you at all .."
He put his hand on my cheek " my god , I still love you . I'm so in love with ailani elana maliu "
" I'm so in love with you too Joshua " I cried using his real name to let him know I was serious .
He went in for a kiss and it turned into a make out session. I never thought I missed him this much . The touch of his lips and his soft hands , being in his arms again was all I wanted .

He pulls away " are you sure ?"
I nod my head and we fall back on the bed and take each other's clothes off and he smiles widely as he sees my red lace underwear and I just laugh at him and we continue.🥰.