Twentyyyy😘

Me and trinity came back to California earlier today . Today is Wednesday and smack down is tomorrow in Nevada . I'm so tired with traveling but if it's for work , we gotta do what we gotta do . It's like 6 pm right now and I was at jeys house and we were just drinking wine and talking in the kitchen .
" so , how was the whole vacation ?" He ask chuckling.
I put both of my hands on the island and he sits in one of the stools .
" all of it was good. It was nice to get some time with trin " I smile .
" wanna order some food ?" I ask him while getting my phone .
"Sure . Whatever you want " he says and goes to the living room to play on his game .
I order a pizza and wings cause I was tired of eating fancy food this week .
15 minutes later , the food came and I payed and brought it to the kitchen . As I was trying to get us plates , I was struggling because I was too short . I feel jey come behind me and grab them and he laughs at me .
I hit his arm " that's not funny " .
"Damn girl why you hit so hard " he laughs holding his arm and I just shrug my shoulders getting me some food . We ate while watching some tv- shows until we were both done.

   I washed our dishes while he put the boxes away and he turned off the lights and we headed upstairs to his room . As soon as I'm in front of the bed , I plop down on it "girl . Scoot over " jey laughs and moves me over but I accidentally fell off the bed .
" oww !" I say as I hit the floor . Lemme remind you that he has wood Flores in his room .
He laughs uncontrollably " baby I - i didn't mean that " he says trying to control his laughter and tries to help me up but I hit his arm again. I get back on the bed and under the covers , not talking to him .

  He turns off the lights and lays in bed trying to cuddle me .
"Unt uhh , move . Since you think it's funny " I say .
"Girl come here " he pulls me to him and I get a little scent of his cologne, which was the one that I loved . I put my leg over his waist and my head on his bare chest . He rubbed my back and fell asleep fast , mostly because we had to be in the road in the morning and he wanted to do all the driving since I've been traveling left and right .
I kiss his chest and scoot over , only for him to come next to me and lag his head on my chest . Considering I did have a tank top on . I chuckle as he wraps his big Ass muscles around my waist and I try to go to sleep . "Goodnight papi" i kiss his head and fall straight asleep while playing in his hair .

   We woke up around 2:30 a.m and put our bags in the car and make sure we have everything and then get ready to leave . We hop in the car and he wanted to get some Dunkin' Donuts so that's where we headed , mind you it's still dark outside. We both get iced coffee and a breakfast sandwich and eat in the car for a little and be continues driving.
About six hours later , it was 8:30 in the morning and I had just made my turn with driving . He wanted to drive the whole time but the way he was looking , he was tired . So I let him sleep and I continued to drive .
We should arrive at the hotel sound 12 or 1 , so in about 4 hours.

Finally, we make it to the hotel. I drove the remaining hours cause I really didn't mind . We made it up to our room and changed so we could go to the gym with jimmy and trinity.

It was hot out but I put on my Nike track sweater cause I didn't wanna walk out just wearing this

It was hot out but I put on my Nike track sweater cause I didn't wanna walk out just wearing this . We head to the car and meet at the gym . Of course trinity weren't there yet cause they always late .
We seen a couple wrestlers here but we decided to take this time and workout with each other .

A couple minutes later trin and jimmy show up .
"About time y'all here " I say grabbing a water .
"Blame her . She was tryna find the 'right' clothes " jimmy says pointing at trin . I just laugh at her . Me and trinity go to the ring and work on some new moves while the boys were punching the boxing bags.
A couple minutes later , me and trinity get down and I help her with some weights and an hour later we all leave back to the hotel .

I let jey get in the shower first because I needed to figure out my new gear and make sure everything was good . A couple minutes past and I got in the shower once jey was out .

I got dressed in my red Nike sweatsuit and spray sum perfume and put on deodorant.
I grabbed my bag and me and jey made our way down to the car and headed to the arena .
We make it there and go our separate ways because I had to go to hunters office to see who my match was against .
Lacy Evans. That's who I was going against , I mean I don't hate her . It's just I was never really a fan of her .
I hear the fireworks go off meaning the show has started . I make my way to the locker room and got dressed

 I make my way to the locker room and got dressed

( doesn't include the hair or mask . The pants are black cargo pants like these

And she has this little side underwear showing , sum like this

Y'all get it ..?😭😭anyway child, back to the story🌚)
Yup . I changed my gear with my new entrance . I usually wouldn't wear actual pants when I wrestle but I was tired of my ass hanging out of those trunks. I walk out the locker room only to bump into trinity .
"Wait . This is your new outfit !?" She ask me and takes a step back .
"Yea .. do you like it ?"
"Girl yes ! You look bad and like a tomboy , but eee it's cute !"
I laugh at her and tell her ima head by the monitor.