3️⃣0️⃣

It's been a couple days and tonight is smack down live in California so that means no traveling for me or jey .
We were already driving to the arena and almost there . I didn't have a match tonight supprisingly but jey and jimmy had a tag team match together .

We make our way inside the arena he went off somewhere to find jimmy so I walked around trying to find trinity. As I found her , I started to feel nauseous again so I sat down .

" girl you okay ?" She chuckles as people walk past us
" I think.." I take a deep breath in and exhale and start to feel better .

About an hour later , me and trinity stood at the monitor looking at the screen as the twins go out for their match . After a couple minutes we go into catering and I grab a water bottle and we walk in the halls , making our way back towards the monitor but I start feeling more nauseous again .
I lean down a little and hold my stomach
" oh my god , come with me " trin says and she takes me quickly to the locker room and locks the door so nobody can come in .
I sit down and look at her confused " what are you doin-" before I could finish , I ran into the bathroom and threw up as I felt trinity hold my hair back.
I go over to the sink and wash my mouth out and lean against it only to look up and see trinity with something in her hand .

" what's that ?" I turn around and step a little closer and see a pregnancy test .
" y-you think I'm pregnant .?" I chuckle
She nods her head " now take it and go pee on it " she smiles and pushes me into a stall .
Once I was in the stall , I locked the door and it all hit me .
In five minutes my whole life could change . Not just my life, but jeys life too . I took a deep breath and used the bathroom and peed on it .

Me and trinity leaned against the counter and it's been about ten minutes but I just couldn't bring myself to look at the test . All the noice from the ring was loud so I kinda gave me a distraction.
Trinity finally walked over to the test and flipped it and gasped as she looked at me

   " it's negative.." she says .
I let out a huge breath " oh my god.." she comes and gives me a hug and we freshend up and left back to the hallway " you gone be good while I'm at my match " trinity ask with her hand on my shoulder and I see jey walking up to us .
I nod and wish her good luck and she goes off.
" hey baby " he kisses me

   I smile " hi "
He analyzes my face and notices something was wrong " what happened?"
" I- I'll tell you about it at home "
" good thing the shows almost over , let's go ?"
I nod my head and wait for him to go get changed. I was ready to leave anyway.

We made it to the car and just listened to low music. My eyes were glued to the window as I kept thinking of how I was going to tell jey . Sooner than later we made it home and he went up to go shower and I'm currently in the kitchen , playing with the top of my cup .
After 20 minutes of being in my daze , jey makes his way downstairs while tying his hair back in a bun
" you good babe ..?" He chuckles a little but stops and walks closer .
" ...what's wrong ..?" He looks so clueless.
" today trinity had me take a pregnancy test and it came back negative. But I was so sure it would come back positive because of the sickness.."
I had my head down but lifted it up to meet his eyes . He put his hand over mines " but..do you think this would be right time to have a kid ?"
  I shook my head no " definitely not . But if it was positive-" he cut me off .
" would you keep it ?" He ask me
  I put my hand on his cheek " of course " . He hugs me and we grabbed a couple snacks and went upstairs and watched movies while laying in bed .
We spent the night playing around and laughing to cuddling up together.
" baby I'm gonna go take a shower " I kiss his head as he nods and I go to the bathroom and turn on the water and get in .

I get out and get dressed and put on one of his shirts . I walk into the room and see him come in , he must've taken the food downstairs. We turn off the lights and get in bed. I wrap my leg around his waist and lay my head on his chest as he rubs me arm .
" you smell good " . We both laugh and I give him a kiss goodnight and we both fall into deep sleep .