17.

Once I had left from by jey , I just went to catering and just got a sandwich. Now I'm by the monitor where some of the other wrestlers are , watching the match as Kofi and big E against the Usos.
This was the match he was talking about to get the titles but whoever wins this match , will have to face the miz and John Morrison. I was nervous for them honestly. I could tell Jey's head wasn't in the right place after the little argument but he was the one to start it so I couldn't really do anything.
All of a sudden , I see ariane go out there and distracts big E for jimmy and jey . You have got to be kidding me right now . And then they go for the cover and the Usos win.

   Whatever ariane has planned , I promise it's not gone turn out good for her .
She holds up their hands and they all exit the ring together into the gorilla, backstage.
I just sit there until Kofi and big E comes in from the ramp . I give them a hug "you guys did so good out there " I say .
They chuckle " thanks lil sis , would've been nice to get the opportunity to win the title tho " Kofi says .
"Well there's always chances in the future, I gotta go but love y'all " I say and we hug one more time and I go find trinity.
I found her talking to jimmy and they spot me in front of them . " yea . I'll catch you later " he says and walks away from her .
"What happen ?" I ask her and she tells me how he was saying ariane was innocent and what not and I tell her what me and jey were talking about .
"It's just something about twins that I don't like " she jokes and I laugh . We walk to the locker room and change , I change back into my leggings and put a sweater on top of my tank top and then we walk out saying bye to a couple superstars like Roman and Seth , Natalya and Braun shrowman .
In all honesty , Braun is actually a sweet person outside of the ring .
We get in our own cars and drive to my house but she stoped to get us some food .
I make it home waiting for trinity to come with the food so I decide to post my pictures from when I was in Orlando .

@wweAilani

@wweAilani  I'm feelin the glow 😉🖤

@wweAilani I'm feelin the glow 😉🖤.
👥- @trinity_fatu
1.2 mill likes

User 1 - your so pretty 😍 !
Trinity_fatu- best friend is stunning 😍 . Definitely feelin the glow !
WweAilani- @trinity_fatu I love you !! 💗 now hurry up with the food .
User - so jey isn't gonna comment ..?
CarmellaWwe- stunning 😍😍

A couple minutes later I hear trinity open the door with Chick-fil-A and candy from the store . We go upstairs to my room and turn on tv and go on my laptop trying to find where we should go .
"How about we go to London tomorrow night until Monday morning and then fly to bora bora or Hawaii until Thursday morning !? Because the flight to London to Hawaii is 15 hours so we'll have time to do some stuff maybe when we land " I suggest .
She thinks about it for a second " let's go with Hawaii. I'm excited!!" She says and hugs me .
" shit . That means we have to go get my stuff so I can pack tonight. The boys don't even know we're leaving " she says kinda panicking .
"It's fineee. But you may wanna tell jimmy cause that is your husband" I say and she agrees.
We get in her car and drive to her house to see jimmys car in the drive way and the lights on so that means he's awake .
"How much you wanna bet that jey is here " I laugh as we walk in and just like I said , jimmy and jey were in the kitchen and their heads shot up at us when we came in .
" Quiero mi dinero " I say at trinity and we laugh . I always win at bets .
The boys interrupted us tho "so where y'all been at ?" Jey ask us .
"Why ? Scared I might get into a fight again" I say being slick . I really can't help what comes out my mouth ..
" ailani ." He says serious .
I laugh " Jey ." I say right back at him .
" Trinidad vamos a empacar" i day and she nods her head but then says she's gonna tell jimmy and for me to go get some of her stuff .
I walk upstairs to the room and grab her suitcase and grab clothes that I know she would want "what are you guys packing for ?" I hear behind me , already knowing it's jey .
So I decided to just tell him , it's not like he can't make me go . " we're going on a trip " I turn around and look at him .
"And your just now telling me ..?" He tilts his head a little .
" umm yep " I say and go back to packing trinity stuff . Out of nowhere he laughs " your mad because of ariane " he says in more of a statement tone other than a question.
I turn around and look at him " well I'm sorry for wanting to defend my man in front of a girl that might want him . My apologies, I won't do it again " I say the last part sarcastically.
" she doesn't want me ! I don't know why you think that lani " he says and I just stare at him .

" Entonces, ¿por qué te ayudaría a ti y a Jimmy ganar el partido? ¡Así es como terminan las relaciones! porque siempre es una chica por la que les dices que no se preocupen !" I say and a tear falls down. "What did you even say ..?" He ask and I just dab my eye.
" I know when a girl wants a man , trust me . And since your friends with her now , tell her to make sure she keep her distance cause I have no problem beating her in the ring or out " I say and grab trinity 2 suitcases .
"Bye . I'll see you when I'm back " I say and walk out but he pulls me back into a hug and I eventually hugged him back cause like always , he made me feel safe .
" I just don't want you leaving while we're arguing, I don't want you to have second thoughts . Just ... we can talk about this when your back . I love you " he says and kisses my head and let's me go .
" I love you too " I say and walk back downstairs and see trinity and jey talking , they look okay so I'm guessing everything went fine .
" todo bien ? " I ask and she say mhm .
We say bye to the boys and head back to my house and watch a whole bunch of movie's, booked our tickets, packed my suitcases and ate a bunch of snacks .