22

That night , I stayed quiet the whole ride back to the hotel . It's not that I was mad at jey , I just wasn't in the mood to talk . Especially about my arm or anything with the Wwe .
We made it inside our room and I went inside the bathroom to take a shower . I might have cried a bit too .
I step out and put on my plaid pajama pants and one of jeys sweater, which was hard to do but I wasn't gonna ask for help . I walk out and jey goes in .
As he was taking his shower , I made sure we had all of our things packed and sat down on the bed scrolling through my phone .

We left the hotel around the same time that we left the house at 2 in the morning . I was sitting in the passenger seat with both my legs on the seat and scrolled through any and everything on my phone while jey was driving .
We make it to my house wand be grabs my bag and walks inside with me and puts it on the table .
He comes up to hug me and I hug him back . He puts his hand on my shoulder
"Text me if you need anything ok "
" can you stop acting like I'm injured ." I walk by the island and lean on it .
He sighs " lani...you are ."
" I know . It's just I'm tired of getting reminded that I am . So it's better to just not think about it ."

" okay ." He kisses my head . "But still , let me know if you needed anything . I love you "
" I love you to jey ." I walk him out and we both say goodbye to each other and I close the door , making sure I lock it .
A couple minutes later trinity calls me .
The cameras for total divas are on me . I answer " hello ?" I say and put the phone on speaker .
" hey girl . I just wanted to check up on you ... what happened tonight ?!"
" trin I don't even know . " I pinch the bridge of my nose as a couple tears fall down and I sniffle .
" I don't know how long I'm gonna be out for.."
"Heyy, don't cry. You now got time to focus on that arm and work with the trainer. You'll be back soon."

  We talk for a little more and then both hang up.
I called up my dad and told him about the whole thing . A little background on my dad , he's a popular trainer and a teacher in pro martial arts . Well he's more like famous . He's worked with Floyd may weather, stone cold Steve Austin, the rock , the hart family and more famous athletes in the NBA and NFL.
This was my chance to get back into shape and get my arm better . How much time is it gonna take tho ...

Sorry it's a short chapter but the next one will be long . Just know it's gone be good 😭☺️ .!