WHAT???

4 hours later. Bri woke up from a long nap with Roc. Roc was still asleep. She looked at him, shook her head, walked to the bathroom, freshened up, put on some cloths then ran to the Tv room to see everyone else watching tv.

Bri: Hey! you guys are up before me?

Ray: yeah. We've been up all day Bri. Remember... You just took a really long nap.

Bri; OHHHHH!. I thougt it was Tuesday already..

Everyone looked at her.

Prod; He must of did you good in there you losing your memory.

Her eyes widedend. Everyone laughed.

Bri: Goodness. Now I know how Ray and Flawless felt.

Ray looked at Bri.

Ray: Now wait a minute.

They all laughed. Flawless walked in the door and jumped on Bri.

Bri: I DIDNT DO IT!!!!! IT WAS RAY!! HE TOOK THE DERETO SHELLED TACOS! I TRIED TO- Oh! Hi Flawless!!!

Everyone laughed. Then Flawless gave Brena a huge hug then Sabi walked in.

Sabi: Hey children. We are off to Miami! You guys are taking a long break from fame because........ You are going to High School!!!!

They all looked at Sabi with surprised looks on their faces.

Prince: pov; Ahh crap! We are going to be going to High School with other people. How the hell am I supposed to survive. Awwee noooo.

To Be Continued.

Stay Tunned For The Third Never Felt this way! "Mindless Crew Goes To High School"! New characters, NEW drama and  MORE Horror. ;)