Rocs POV.. YUCK!!!

I walk into the house then bamn. I see my girl sleeping on the floor with Flawless and Brena. Flawless looks like a little mamas girl all cuddled up with Bri and Brena. I see Lexi laying on Bri's stomach and I see Trina, Anna, Randi and Ti on the couch all cuddled together, sleep. All of the girls are sleep. Oh, and I see that everyone must get along with each other now. Even Ti. That's cool. Well I'm about to get some confiders and pillows for them.

Ray: Look you guys. Flawless, Lexi and Brena are back home.

Prince: YESS!!

Prod: shhh. You two dip sticks will wake them up.

Ray: I dont care. As long as Randi dont slap the shnit out of me. Im good.

The boys laugh.Then Roc comes downstairs with some pillows and confiders. The boys put each of the girls heads on a pillow then they put the confiders over them.

Prince: Thats more like it.

Me: yeah. Well Im going to go shower up and take my azz to bed.

Boys: Me TOO.

They all go to sleep. Then in the middle of the night, Flawless goes to the bathroom and throws up in the toilet. Bri run right behind her and throws up in the toilet with her as they both use their other hand to hold their hair.

Flawless: Bri Bri. You ok.

Bri: no. Are you?

Flawless: No. what if the docters made a mistake and didnt do the test right. What if we are pregnant.

Bri:( closes the bathroom door.). We are not pregnant ok.( starts crying.) stop saying that.

Flawless falls on the floor and Bri sits next to her and starts hugging her.

Flawless is crying.

Bri: everything is going to be alright. Im callin Tia and Aunty Akiya right now-( throws up in the toilet.).

Lexi runs into the bathroom crying.

Lexi: my stomach is hurting and im soo hot.

Bri: you are sweating like Beyonce was on that video called 1+1.

Lexi: throws up in the toilet.

Then Brena runs in the bathroom and throws up in the toilet.

Brena: there had to be something in that pizza. Are you guys ok.

Girls: noo. My stomach hurt.

Brena: Mines too.Im calling Tia.

I hear noise comming from the bathroom so I go in there and Brena, Bri, Flawless and Lexi are in the bathroom, sweating like dogs. It smell like throw up in hear. I look in the toilet and there is throw up in it so I flesh it. I run to Nicki room and wake Nicki up.

Roc: Nicki. We need to take Brena, Flawless, Lexi and Bri to the hosipital NOW. I think they have fevers.

Nicki: WHAT!!!! Ok. Get them in the car. Let me get dressed.

I pick the girls up two at ba time and puts them in the Black Escalade. Then me and Nicki takes them to the hosipital. The docters run the test on Brena and Lexi but they just have stamach virus from that pizza. They run the test on Bri and Flawless and.......