You again?

Lexi is in the bed surrounded by four people.

???: Hello bitch. Remember me?

Lexi: WTF.( gasp.).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lexi: Get out of here. Oh who are these hoes. Your next three victims.

???: STFU!

Lexi: Star, what are you doing here with Jake, Marissa and Lia.

Star: Im doing my  job bitch. We already got you. We getting Flawless tomorrow. Brena, we getting her on the same day. We getting Bri on the fucking 23rd of July. So tell that bitch, revenge sucks doesn't it.

Lexi: Leave them alone.

Marissa: Nope. But we not done with you yet ( takes out a nife.).

Bri: (pov: Oh hell naw.). ( slowly gets out of the bed, takes cords off of her, then she walks to Roc and wakes him up).

Roc: hmm-

Bri: ( whispers). STFU and look ( points at Star, Marissa, Lia and Jake.).

Roc:(gasp).

Bri: OMT. They trying to kill her. AHHHHHHHHHH. ( runs and jumps on Marissa's back and takes choking her.). Bitch get the fuck out of here.

Marissa: SHITT!( runs Bri into the wall.).

Bri falls then gets back up. She trucks Marissa and Marissa ends up falling out the window into the bushes. BTW they are only on the first floor.

Bri: Bitch! ( Jumps on Lia and starts f-ing her up.).

Star walks up behind Bri and tries to grab her but Roc grabs Star by her waist then he pushes her out of the room and locks the door. Bri drags Lia by her hair, picks her up by her hair, and throws her into the bushes.

Bri: Tastes the grass bitches and never try to kill my sis again.

Jake grabs Bri by her hair then drags her into the wall. He tries to slap her but then Roc nocks him out with one body shot. Roc throws him into the bushes. Then Roc runs up to Bri and hugs her.

Roc: Are you ok?

Bri: yeah. Thanks buddy ( kisses him on the cheek. Then she limps over to Lexi and hugs her).

Lexi: (hugs Bri). Love you.

Bri: Love you too mamas. But Im not leaving you in this hospital by yourself.

Lexi: I'll be ok. Im leaving tomorrow anyways. I wont be able to dance for like 3 months though.

Bri: BS! Man. BS!

Roc: yes. But are you staying here Bri.

Bri: Yeah.

Roc: I will stay here to. Better chance for me to make sure you to bratz are safe.

Lexi: Lol. Shut up Roco Puffs.

They all laugh. Akiya and everyone else gets back with hot wings from Pizza Hut, Mc chickens from Mc Donalds and 20 hard Tacos and 10 soft tacos.

Bri: Dang!

Roc: What up with all the food.

Akiya: Ray and Prod didnt want to make up their minds, and everyone else wanted Mc Donald's so I just got all three.

Bri: Well, AWESOME!!!( takes 4 hard tacos.).

Everyone is eating, laughing and talking.

LMFAO! Yall didn't see that coming. You guys remember Marissa, Lia and Jake lol. And where did all of the cursing come from? My cousin said there should be actual cursing. Crazy right. PLEASE COMMENT!