Are you serious...

Flawless POV...

I looked confused on the outside. But I'm pissed on the inside. But look on the bright side. Atleast lil ms fireball of the party isn't here. Aka Willow Smith. I bet she as dumb as her brother.

Willow Smith and Jaden walk inside.

Jaden:Flawless?

OH HELL TO THE FREAKING NO! BOTH OF THEM HERE! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG! What the hell is Willow wearing. She ratchet. Lol. And what does this boy want.

Flawless: Uhh. Hi.

Jadens POV!

Oh lorrrd. Flawless is here. That means I'm gonna be on tour with her. That means I have to find a way to make her like me again with out Willow trying to be all up on her nerves. But how.

Willow: Hi. Don't you go out with Ray.

Flawless: Yes I do.

Babydoll gets alittle angry.

Bri: soooo. I'm going to get a drink of water.

Bri walks out of the building and starts walking to her moms car until she sees this huge tour bus.

Bri: Oh great. Who the hell is this. HiRaz?

Bri continues walking and she sees her cousin Sabi.

Sabi: Hey Bri Bri!

Bri: SABI!!!( Gives her a huge hug.).

Sabi: You miss me. Because I sure anough miss your crazy azz.

Bri: YESS! I've been listening to your music. And its really really good. As usaul.

Sabi: Thanks babes.

They both walk back inside.

Keisha: Heyy girls and Jaden. So I have one more thing to tell yall. There is four more people touring with yall.

Lue: Hey babygirl.

Sabi: Hey Aunty!(Kisses her on the cheek).

Mindless Behavior walks in. Everyone is confused.

Prince: You see Roc and Ray, dreams do come true.

Flawless runs to Ray and gives him a tight hug. Serena gives Roc and Prince a hug. Then she high fives Prod and Ray. The boys gives Lexi a hug and kiss. So everyone is hugging each other. But Bri walks out. Roc follows her. They both end up in another room by theirselves. Its complete silence.

Roc: Im soo happy. I don't know what to say.

Bri:.....

Roc: You can't be mad at me forever.

Bri:......

Roc: You know what Bri. Fine. I'm done chasing after you.(Leaves).

Bri's POV..

I REALLY WANTED TO SPEAK! But for some reason, I'm not able to. I dont understand whats going on though. Its like some took my voice box out of me. Whats going on. Wait a minute.

Bri's flashback..

Bloody sign: You are making a huge mistake.

Day dream at the party when she met Roc: You are making a huge mistake.

Shower: You are making a huge mistake.

.....................................................................

Bri's POV....

Oh no. Am I cursed. Is that thing that was haunting us still haunting us. Am I going crazy. Am I cursed.

Bri gets a text saying." You are making a huge mistake. You didn't finish the last riddle. You will pay." 

Oh hell no. I have to get Prod. I run to Prod and he says hi.

Prod: You pissed Roc off Bri. Why?

Bri:.....

Prod: Soo you are ignoring me to huh.

Brianna pulls Prod into a room and shows him the text then makes hand movements telling him she can't speak.

Prod: I thought we solved everything though. Whats- woah wait. I can't here anything.

Bri points at the message again and it says, "All Of Your Friends Will Pay."

Prod: crappp. We have to find the rest of them. We have to find the rest of them!!! Do you hear mw?????

Bri nods.

Oh noo. WHats going on. Comment pleaseee