Finally.

Brianna's POV...

Lexi just took her medicene and she acting stupid as hell right now. You see, this is exsactly why when I'm sick or have something wrong with me, I don't take that shnit. I let my body heel itself god dammit.

Bri: Girl! Pack your damn cloths so we can get out of here.

Ray is switching through the channels. He stops at Yo Gaba Gaba.

Ray: What the hell.

Lexi: DONT CHANGE THE FLUCKING CHANNEL YOU CUNT!!!!

Ray turns back to Yo Gaba Gaba.

Lexi: YO GABA GABA!!! YO GABA GABA!! YOU GABAAAAA!

Brena: This blitch.

They all get out of the hosipital.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Days Later....

Bri, Flawless and Brena went to do their audition while the boys were on the tour bus driving.

Roc: Its my Birthday and I don't even get to see Bri.

Prod: Its ok man. You never know, your hopes might come true.

Shan: Yeah boy so stop talking bout her already god dammit. She not God.

Roc: DONT BE COMMING FOR MY GIRL!

Shan: You mean Drake's girl.

Roc gets angry, runs to his room, and punches a hole in the wall.

Prince: Baby why you do that.

Shan: I'm sorry but that flucker is getting on my nerves.

Prod: I miss Trina. This is messed up like ughh.

Shan: Its ok. She will see you again, eventually.

Bri, Flawless and Brena walked into the waiting room where there moms, Lexi's mom, Lexi and ??? was.

Lue: Heyyy super star.

Bri: MOMMMMM!( Bri gave her mom a tight hug.

Nia: So.. Did yall make it?

Brena: You tell us.(Shows Nia a paper saying Congrats "Dramatic Behavior".).

They all screamed and cried with joy.

???: Good job girls. I'm Money, your new Manager. Keisha will be here any cesond and Gail is in the bathroom.

Girls: COOL!( They all hugged Money including Lexi. Lexi is still on the team but she can perform until she gets back in shape.

Money: Yeah. But I have some people in my office that you will be sharring the stage with a couple times.

They all walked into the office and saw the OMG girls.

Brena, Flawless and Lexi look confused while Bri and Star are glaring at each other.

UHH OHH!!!!!!! Comment Please.