We can't tell Roc. p2

Bri's POV...

I slowly walked up to Brena.

Bri: Brena? Brena?

Prod: Bri...

I turned around.

Prod: We can't tell Roc.

Bri: Why n-not. We need him!

Prince: Now you do Bri!? I thought you f****** hated him.

Bri: I did but.... I need him now. I mi-

Prince: YOU DIDNT GIVE A **** ABOUT HIM! YOU RARELY EVEN KNEW WHAT HE DID! HE CHEATED ON YOU ALMOST EVERYDAY WITH STAR AND SOME OTHER HOES! AND NOW YOU NEED HIM! YOU ARE SUCH A.......

Bri:..... Prince? What am I?

Prince:.... Im done talking!

Bri: You son of a b****.

E/b: BRIANNA!!!!

I started walking out of the door.

Bri: Im done with all of you! Im done with this tour! Im done with life! I need to do whats right you guys and me. Everything was all my fault. I need to get out of here. Lets go Brena.

Brena woke up and walked behind me.

Bri: Bye.

Flawless: STOP! IM NOT LETTING YOU TWO GO!

Brena: She knows whats shes doing. Trust me. I'll miss you guys. And remember one more thing. We can't tell Roc.

Brena and I walked out and they didnt come back untill three days later. The boys were trying to figure out what happend to Bri and Brena.

Roc: So why couldnt you guys tell me.

Ray: Fence couldve killed you if he knew about you.

Roc: Oh. Well. Thanks. But We need Bri and Brena back.

Prince: Im afraid its aittle too late for that.

Prod: THANKS TO YOU PRINCETON!

Prince: Sorry Man.

Roc: No you didn't.

Ray: Yes he did. But we need to figure outwhere Brena and Bri are before Keysha figures everything out.

Roc: PRINCETON!

Prince: Well she had to know. Thats what a real man would do.

Flawless called Ray..

Ray: Whats up babe..... Yea.... Nahh Im tired of Tacos... Yea Im serious...... No...... Fine.....

Bri and Brena walked into the building looking beautiful as ever. Brena cut her hair into a Rihanna style but curly. Bri had her hair bumpy curly with gold highlights. The boys mouths dropped opened.

Ray: Baby.... Guess who came back...... YESSS!.....

Everyone heard Flawless scream with joy. Then she hung up.

Brena: Hey you guys.

Ray: We missed you guys.

Brena: Missed you too. But why'd you tell Roc.

Prod; How'd you know that.

Brena: Long story.

Ray: So I see you changed alot... Bri.

Bri: Yea.

Prod: You look amazing.

Bri: Thanks...

I looked down and leaned on the wall.

Bri :So. Everything is back to normal now.

Prod: Yea.

Prince: Not everything.

I frowned.

Prince: Bri. Im sorry about how I yelled at you. I was angry.

Bri: Its whatever. I dont care anymore. Maybe I needed what you said anyways. It was great info.

I walked to my room.

Roc: Bri wait!

Roc walked to my room.

Roc: Bri. Im sorry.

Bri: First Im sorry for not talking to you. Thats a long story.

Roc: I know. I heard.

Bri: I missed you. I still do.

Roc: I miss you too Bri. I love you and I shouldve never disrespected you like that.

Bri: I love you to but. Im so confused Roc. You dont have to explain. I already know why you were cheating. Prince didnt tell me. I already knew you were cheating.

Roc: How.

bri: Fence told me. But I just dont understand. Was I being a bad girlfriend or what?

Roc: You were a great girlfriend. I was just being a jerk. And not trusting you. Im sorry.

........

He sat next to me.

Bri: So What do we do now.

Roc: This...

He passionately kissed me in slow motion. I kissed back. We were making out for a long time. Then Roc shut the door and we continued while Brena, Prince, Prod and Ray were watching tv. They heard noises.

Brena: They so nasty.

they all laughed