Lets get up and out. Trouble Trouble part IV

Sorry about the last chapter you guys. I fixed it. But I asked my best friend to type it for me and she put two stupid lines on it. Byt thank you anyway PrincetonsQueenBee. And happy related b-day Ray Ray. Back to da story.

............................................................................................................................................................................

Drake: There is only one girl on my mind for me to get to the point where I want to kiss her.

Bri: And her is that ( points at Star).

Drake: Its you.

Bri:...........( looks at the ground). (POV: so not falling for this).

Drake: Ever since I seen you in school, I couldn't even take my eyes off of you. Every time you came to school, you were always wearing Micheal Kore's or Gucci while all of the other girls would wear Holister and crap. I really do like you because you are different, and I've been wanting to tell you that ever since the time when we had to do that play at school.( Romeo and Juliet). Ever since that part when we kissed. All I see is fireworks every time I see you are hear your name. I meant ever word I said.

Bri:(POV: Oh Crap). Thats so sweet Drake.

Drake: You are so sweet. ( leans in).

___________________________________________________________________________________

Lexi and Star.

Lexi: Star. Whats wrong with you.

Star: What are you talking about Lex.

Lexi: Why are you being so mean to Bri.

Star:(POV: Because she is a slut). She had Roc. She was this close to Ray. Im not gonna let her come for anymore of my ex's.

Lexi: Do you know that she was your biggest fan.

Star: I know. I saw her on youtube.

Lexi: Exactly. AS a STAR, you should love all your fans. But you dont have to love em on the inside. You need to go apologize to her.

Star: whatev-( sees Bri and Drake almost about to kiss so she runs into the middle of them. Then she puts her arms around Drakes waist.).

Bri: Are you serious.

Star: I just came to say sorry to your azz and to say hi to my boo.

Bri: WELL APOLOGY NOT EXCEPTED!!!!(walks into Wet Seal super angry as she sees Babydoll and Beauty.).

Babydoll: Hey. Arent you Brianna.

Bri: Yeah.

Beauty: Whats up girl.

Bri: Gosh. You guys are much nicer than Star.

Babydoll: What she do.

Bri: She was being a total bitch.( tells them everything).

Beauty: oh shnit. We'll talk to her.

Babydoll: We. You mean you. I got plans.

Beauty: Like what?

Babydoll: hmmm. Gammit. Uh. I got homework.

Beauty: Since when do you ever do your homework.

Babydoll: Gamn girl. Calm your neck. You just doing to much.

Beauty: ugh.

Bri: lmao. You guys are crazy.

They all laugh.