The next day.

Prince pov... on the tour bus..

I woke up super early in the morning. I didn't see Flawless or Prod anywhere. Bri wasn't talking. I don't know man. I'm about to just eat me a piece of chicken. I was cold though. I walked to the bathroom, freshened up and everything, then i looked in the mirror. Something was missing.

Me: Ahhhhhhhhhhh. My beautiful hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

All my hair was gone. i had a little fade.But I looked good with that. BUT SHAN WAS GONNA KILLL ME! I ran to my room and put on some basketball shorts, white V neck, Polo snap back and a hoody. I walked to the living room and saw Flawless sleeping Bri was in the kitchen texting away she looked at me and put a lolly pop in her mouth.

Me: BRI! Why are you putting the silent treatment on Roc?

Bri:.....

Me: OMDT! Seriously. You are being selfish Bri.

She shook her head and started to walk away. i grabbed her arm. She frowned.

Me:Look. IDK what your problem is but I need to know whats going on. You, Ray, Flawless and Prod are acting real weird. And now look at my head.

I took off the hoody and hat. She bit her lip and gave me a thumbs up.

Me: I know. Its sexy right.

Bri nodded.

Me: Yeah but I didn't do it. Whats going on Bri!!

She showed me a text. OHH. That explained everything.

Me: What about Roc, Brena and everyone else. What are we going to do.

Flawless: Keep it down Afro bitch and curly haired bitch. Where your hair at Afro bitch.

I cried and ran to the bathroom.

............................................................

Sorry so short you guys and Im so sorry for taking sooo long. I promiss I will continue writing for 5 comments every chapter only.Meaning im not going to write unless you guys  give me five comments .