Getting Ready to go.

Bri wakes up early in the morning at 4 am to do her yoga. Then, she freshens up. After that, Bri puts on her black Abercrombie shorts with an " I LOVE PINK" shirt on which is yellow, she puts on her Aldo sneakers with her long feather earrings and her necklace that she got from Roc. When she gets done getting dressed, she goes to the kitchen and puts some frozen waffles into the toaster. She waits for like 4 to 5 minutes. Then its done. She takes them out, put them both on a plate, then she puts some whip cream on them, some Maple syrup over the wip cream, then she put a blueberry on top. Even though she doesn't even like blueberries. She just wanted it to be pretty. Crazy Bri.

Bri: oooo this looks good.( pours a cup of her Arizona Iced tea then put it next to her plate. Then she gets a fork and a knife.).

Right when she about to eat a piece of her waffle, Prod walks downstairs rubbing his eyes.

Bri: Good morning.

Prod:( sleep) is Santa here yet?

Bri: Prodigy! Wake up!

Prod: ( jumps) oh! How I get here.

Bri: ( giggles). You were sleep walking.

Prod: ( embarrassed) no I wasen't. (laughs).

Bri: OK Prod.( laughs). Whatever you say.

Prod: what are you doing up so early?

Bri: I told Nicki that I wanted to go to Teen Travel today.

Prod: Oh, really.

Bri: yeah. Its not like I was going to be doing anything here anyways.

Prod: Well.... I'm coming too. If that's fine with you.

Bri: Alright.

Prod: OK, let me go freshen up. But first( takes a waffle off her plate and eats it.). Hmmmm.

Bri: GAMNNNN. You could've asked ( laughs).

Prod: Whatever.( laughs then goes to his room and freshens up.).

When Prod gets done freshening up, he outs on his whiye cargos with his black V neck( polo). Then, he puts on his shades and His black and white Vans.Then he walks back downstairs and sees her washing her plate. He looks her up and down.

Prod: Where you going to, a fashion show with your Aldo sneakers on.

Bri turn around quickly.

Bri: You scared m-. Where are you going Mr. V neck.( looks him up and down).

Bri walks up to him.

Bri: Think Fast( slaps him in his butt.).

Prod: ( laughs). OK, Bri I got you.

Nicki walks down the steps.

Nicki: Its 7am. Yall got like 30 to 45 minutes to hang out or whatever because then Im going to drop you guys off at Teen Travel..

Bri, Prod: Alright.

Bri and prod both sit on the couch and starts watching Shake It Up. Then Bri falls asleep on Prods shoulder, then Prod puts arm around her then he falls asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Flawless and Prince wakes up. They both freshen up, get dressed, then they walk downstairs and sits on the couch next to Bri and Prod. So now they all sleep. Comment PLEASE because I really dont feel like giving that leave comments speech to you guys like I did in the last story. So add this to your reading list, be a fan, vote, and Comment PLEASE!!!!!!!