OMFT continued.

R O C S P O V...

When the girls went up there and performed, I could not take my eyes off of Bri. She did great. She is very talented and when she comes back out, Im going to tell her how sorry I really am. I miss her and I know she misses me too. But I got to talk to her before she leaves this week!!!

R A Y S P O V...

Now if anything, Bri, Flawless, Brena and Lexi should be the ones touring with us because they are really good. Not even good. They are awesome. Ughhh. Only if it was up to me.

P R I N C E S P O V...

Woww. And I thought the OMG girls were fantastic. These girls would definetly be wayy better than the OMG girls. All the OMG girls know how to do is hip hop. Flawless, Brena, Lexi and Bri can do everything in the name of dance lol.

P R O D S P O V.....

Yeahhh. I really got to talk Keisha into letting them be on tour with us. Its a great thing I recored them. They are soo good.

The girls get off of stage and they hug Mb. Except for Bri. She's talking to her old bff's. Which is Daysia, Melissa, Eliysha, and Taja.

Daysia: You did great girlllll.

Taja: Yesss.

Eliysha: uh huh. Good jod Bri Bri.

Melissa: we miss you soo much.

Bri: aww. I miss you guys too( hugs all of them).

Daysia: so. Is it true that you are with Roc Royal?

Bri: uhh. I really dont n-

Roc walks up to Bri.

Roc: Hey. May I talk to you for a sec.

Bri looks at her friends. Then, she grabs Roc hand and takes him backstage.

Bri: Im listening.

Roc:well first. I heard that you were leaving at the end of the week.

Bri: Roc Im s

Roc: no no no. You dont have to be sorry. Honestly, I should be sorry because I was being a jerk knowing that I was going to be on tour with four other girls starting the end of next week for a month. So Im really really sorry for being disrespectful to you.

Bri: Roc. I-Its fine. Bu-

Roc: Brianna. I LOVE YOU. Please forgive me.

Bri: ( a tear rolls down her face). I love you too. And I always will. But, for now. I just want to be friends.

Roc: well. Do you forgive me.

Bri: ( wipes the tear). Of course I do. Pow. Buddy. Friend.

Roc laughs then hugs her. Then he kisses her on her neck.

Bri: ROC. We are friends now.

Roc: I know. Im just showing you what you will miss.( kisses her.).

Bri kisses him back. So now they making out. But then, Bri pulls away.

Roc:Wow.

Bri: ( giggles). Yeah. Well. Come with me so you could meet some of my old friends.

Roc: Ok.

They both walk back over to Daysia, Melissa, Taja and Elyisha.

Bri: Roc. These are my friends Daysia, Elyisha, Taja and Melissa.

Girls: Heyy.

Roc: Hey ladies.

Bri's old friend Latrell walks to her.

Latrell: Hey Bri.

Bri: Heyy Chris Brown.

Latrell: Seriously Brianna. You still on that.( laughs).

Bri: Lol. Roc. This is my friend, Latrell.

Roc: hey.

Latrell: wassup. Arent you from Mindless Behavior.

Roc: yeah.

Latrell: Ugh. You guys are what the girls of NJ always talk about lol.

Roc laughs.

Latrell: well i will be back. Nichole wants me to get her some tape or something.( leaves).

So Bri introduces Mb to almost everyone she knows. And so on. Bri and Roc are just friends noww.