Give me a chance.

Prod and Bri ran over to Flawless. Prodigy started screaming and yelling in her face.

Flawless: Boyyy. calm down.

Prod: What?

Flawless: I said-

Bri showed Flawless the text from the last chapter.

Prod: so Bri can;t talk. I can't hear.

Flawless: Whats gonna happen to me.

Bri shrugs then hugs her.

Flawless: I'm getting tired. (Sees an old lady walking by.) Ohh. Look at those shoes. I got to have them.

Flawless walks over to the old lady. When she turns around, Prod and Bri sees some grey hairs. Prod gasp. Bri smacks her hand onto her for head.

Prod: Flawless is getting old.

Bri nods.

Prod: We have to do something.

Flawless: You guys, I have a question, how are you kids supposed to walk in heels. These things are killing me. Grr. Its like I'm getting old.

Prod: What? Did you say something about getting old, because if you did...( shows her a mirror.)

Flawless screams. Ray comes running into the room.

Ray: Bri! What did you do to Roc? And are you okk. AHHHH. You got rinkles.

Flawless tells him everything.

Ray: Thats why you couldn't speak to Roc.

Bri nods.

Ray: Well. WHats gonna happen to...( sees a dollar)( gasp). I got a dollar, I got a dollar, I got a dollar hey hey hey hey.(Runs around acting like a five year old.)

Prod laughs.: Flawless. You are to old to be going out with a five year old. lol.

Flawless hits him in the head with her purse. Ray runs into the wall.

Ohh lord. Whats gonna happen to Roc, Brena, Lexi and Diggy. Wait a minute. Whats gonna happen to the world. Comment please.