That was close...

They took the test on Bri and Flawless and they said they were just really hot and exhausted. They also said that they are being very paranoid. They told us that we should take them to Dr. Sam. Apparently he is the best problem solver in NJ so he could help anyone with any problems or situations they went through.

Nicki: Ok. So what you are telling me is that they need help.

Doctor: yes, Here is Dr. Sam's card.( gives a card). Call him tomorrow then he will be right with you guys.

Nicki: OK. Thank you very much Dr.

Dr: No problem. Have a nice night and I hope you girls get well soon.

Nicki: Thank you. Good Bye.

They all leave, get back to the house and before the girls go to bed, Nicki gives them some Pepito Bis-mo( I think that's how you spell it.).

Flawless: ugh. I hate this stuff.

Nicki: so whats haunting you baby girls.

Bri:....

Flawless: I don't want to talk about it anymore.

Nicki: are you talking about-(thinks) never mind. If you don't talk about it to someone then how are you going to get it out of your brains.

Bri:( starts crying). Im just not used to feeling this way. I' never felt this way before. I really don't know how to handle this situation.

Nicki: but you are Brianna. A strong black and beautiful young lady and no matter what goes on, you got to keep your throne.

Bri smiles.

Nicki: Hold on. I'm not done with y'all. Sasha aka Little Ms Flawless-

Flawless: AKA Ray Ray wifey.

They all laugh.

Nicki: exactly mamas. No matter what happens, you always have to keep your head up and laugh it off because you are Tia's only baby girl and you need to show them why yo name is Flawless.

Flawless smiles.

Nick: Sabrena. Brena Brena. You never let anyone keep you down because you are smart, young, very talented and beautiful. You are starting to get to that age when boys start looking at you and stuff. Don't let any of those boys break your heart because you are April's baby girl and she would kick yo azz if you let that happen. Always keep your head up mamas.

Brena smiles.

Nicki: and Alex. Little Ms Long Legs.

They all laugh.

Nicki: you are beautiful on the inside and outside. Don't let any ever change you. Always be yourself babes. You have a huge power that lots of other young African American don't have. That power is to always to forgive and always smile. You can walk away from a fight with a nice smile on your face and that shows that you are very brave. Don't change baby girl. You are awesome.

Lexi smiles.

Nicki: This goes for all of you. Always be the stars that you are and don't change for anyone because you are perfect just the way you are. I love you guys and y'all better kill it at that audition on July 23rd BABY!!!

Roc over heard them so he walked back to his room and went to sleep.

The girls hug Nicki.

Girls: we love you to.( they all take showers, then they all go back to sleep in the family room with the rest of the girls.).