A day with out all of them.

Boys POV. They are at rehersal. They just got done practicing Future.

Ray: ugh. I need water.( drinks his water).

?: uhh. Thats mine.(giggles).

Ray: Oh. Im sorry. No wonder it tasted like cherry.

??: thats my lip gloss.Lol. Well I Kasey.

Ray: well nice to meet you. Is it ok if I call you Kay.

Kay: Its fine with me.

Ray: Ok.

Bri walks in.

Kay: well I have to go up there and practice. Bri is here.

Ray: Ok. Ill be over there sitting. Wait. Did you just say Bri. As in Brianna. As in dancing Brianna with that curly, long hair.

Kay: yeah. She right there.

Ray:( turns around)( POV: I looked and there was Bri. Lookin like some type of Rihanna with her shades on. She looked so fine in those 6 inched heels and her black short with her Black tank top on. She was wearing all black. She took off her shades and ran her fingers threw her hear. She hugged Keisha. Then she saw me. Her smile grew so big on her face. But when I tried to run up to her, Roc grabbed her from around her waist. Then he twirled her around. And then I saw Flawless walk in. She look SUPER FINE. She hugged Bri then she looked at me. She ran to me, jumped on me and hugged me. Luckly I caught her.).

Flawless: I miss you so much. Its crazy because it has only been a day since I left.

Ray: I missed you too. Where is the rest f the girls?

Flawless: Bri over there but everyone else at their homes. But I got to go. We just had to drop Bri off.

Ray: you cant stay?

Flawless: No. Sorry baby. I got dance rehersal at the Nets today.

Ray: you dance for the NJ Nets.

Flawless: Yeah.

Ray: They suck. But their cheerleaders are h-

Flawless: shut up lol.

Ray: And The Nets kids, that little light skinned girl that is always in the front. She can dance. And She cute. But I love you more.

Flawless: That light skinned little girl is me.

Ray:( relieved). I knew that.

Flawless: Lol. I'll text you when the game is over alright baby.

Ray: alright. See you later( kisses her).

Flawless kisses him back then she leaves.

Ray:ugh. I miss them. Oooo. Lemme go say hi to Bri.

Bri: ( Gasp). Hey Ray. Hi Prince. Heyy Prod. I miss you guys.

Boys: we miss you too.

Roc: what are you doing here.

Bri: Im about to steel your background dancers.

Prince: well danggg.

Bri: lol. Im just here to help them step up there game and so they could get ready to start dancin all over New Jersey.

Prod: oh ok.

Roc: thats good.

Bri: well let me put on my tights and my fusions. These heels killing me.

Kay: well they look nice. Its cute how you wear all black then you wearing orange heels.

Bri: Thanks mamas.

Kay: ok. Lets stretch now/

Bri goes to the restroom to put on her dance things. Then she runs out of the rest room and bumps into a boy.

Bri: Im so sorry.

???: its ok- wait. Dont you go to my school.

Bri: wait. Oh. Wassup Drake.( not the singer/ rapper).

Drake: Wassup Bri. Well we should get up there before Keisha yells at us.

Bri: I'll beat you there.( runs to the stage).

Drake: Gamn. You fast.

Bri: I know lol.

Everyone streching and MB are sitting down talking to each other and drinking water. Then Bri and the rest of the group start doing a dance that they learnd last month to Girls talkin bout by MB. Drake is Bri partner for the dance and during the whole dance, they are supposed to be flirtin with each other. So Roc gets kind of mad.