Lets Get up and out. Trouble Trouble part III

Lisa drops Lexi, Bri and Drake off at the mall.

Lisa: Call me when yall are ready to go. Bye.( drives off).

Bri:ah.¿Por dónde empezamos?

Lexi: I dont know what you just said so, where do we start?

Drake: Thats what she just said lol.

They all laugh.

Bri: where do you wanna go Drake.

Drake: Its all up to you ma.

Bri blushes.

Lexi:(pov: oooo). We are going to go to Vicky's secret real quick ok Drake.( grabs Bri's arm and drag her into Victorias secret.). You blushed!

Bri: Oh Lexi. Calm down.

Lexi: Girl. You like him. You know you do.

Bri: OK! STHU before I kick you in your balls.

Lexi: Gamn. You dont have to be.... scary with it. Calm your neck.

Bri: LMFAO whatever. OOOOOOO. Mama likey. I would look so hot in these boy shorts.

lexi: No. You need to smell this lotion. AHHHHH! 

                                                                                                                                                                    So They are both shopping their azz off. Lets see whats up with Drake.

Drake: (POV: ooo, look at this sweater).( tries sweater on).

???: ooo. You look too cute in that sweater.

Drake: Star?

Star: Heyy ( hugs Drake) I missed you.( sees Bri and Lexi walking out so she gets closer to him).

Drake: Oh.( moves back).

Star: Come on, you know you want me back. Are you really going to fall for the b**** Brianna.

Drake: Star. I dont want y-

Star kisses him. Then she pulls away.........

Drake: Star what the tacos was that for?

Star winks at him then walks up to Bri.

Star: Get out of my way.

Bri: Uhh. Excuse me.

STar: You heard me chica. Move.

Bri: Your in my way. So let me turn this whole thing around. You get out of my f****** way( bumps into her sholder and walks over to the food court and sits down with all of her bags next to her.).

Lexi:(walks up to Bri). Dang. You were Star's biggest fan too. You would think she would actually like you.

Bri: Well apparently, she dosent like me. I dont know why. But Drake is an azz. I really cant believe I liked him.

Lexi: Oh Bri.( sees Drake walking towards them so she grabs his arm and pulls him to the corner.). Whats wrong with you. How are you just going to kiss someone knowing that That  girl over there has feelings for you(points at Bri).

Drake: Bri has feelings for me

Lexi: No chizz sherlock.(POV: Damn).

Drake: Well I didnt kiss Star. She just kissed me.

Lexi: Why are you telling me this. You need to go talk to Bri. I will handle Star.( walks into Forever 21 where Star is.).

Drake: Hey.

Bri: Hiya.

Drake: Are you ok.

Bri: Im ok.

Drake: Look. I know you saw what just happend.

Bri: Yeah. Is she your girl.

Drake: No. She just kissed me. I really dont know why but. I didnt like it. There is only one girl who is really on my mind like that for me to actually kiss her.

Bri: And her is that.

Drake: Its you.