The bad news and... well just news.

Their moms get back to the hospital the next day as soon as Bri, Lexi and Flawless wake up.

Tia: good morning girls.

Bri, Lex, Flawless: good morning.

Nerse: we took the tests, and they are ok. No pregnancy, and no diseases. They are good to go ladies. Have a great day.( Leaves the room).

Bri; YAYYYYY! Im not pregnant.

Flawless: YAYYY. I don't have any diseases.

Lexi; NOOO! We still lost our virginity at the ages of 13, 13 and 12.

Flawless: 12 in a half!!!! And that does sound kind of weird.

Bri: This is bad.

Lisa: Girls, you guys are ok because it wasent your fault this all happend. Just forget all about, because that does no count. Yall hear me.

Lexi, Flawless, Bri: yess.

Akiya: lets get out of hear. And your audition are now on July 23rd.

Bri: dang. Right on Roc's b-day. How am I gonna explain that to him.

Akiya: Ok. Lets get out of this smelly azz hospital.

They all laugh then Bri, Flawless and Lexi get dropped back off to Anna's house. When they get back the boys are gone and They see Anna and Twaniqua watching TV on the couch.

Bri: What the spoiled tacos???

Anna, Ti: HEYY YOU GUYS!!!

Flawless: Twaniqua, what the hell are you doing here.

Ti: Hanging out with Anna. But I really came here because I wanted to talk to Bri.

Bri: Im listening. Lets go.

They both walk outside.

Ti: well first off I wont u to call me by my real name which is Tiana. And Bri, I just wanted to say sorry for EVERYTHING. And I really want to be best friends with you again.

Bri: Why Tiana. Just tell me why.

Tiana: because all that stuff that i ever did was not true. I dont steel anyones boyfriends. And I really didnt steel yours. I just made it seem like that because I was just mad at the fact that you werent talking to me anymore. ( tells Bri everything she told the boys).

Bri: OMMT Ti. Im soo sorry. Why didnt you tell anyone about this.

Ti:(cries) because I was scared. U really didnt think I was doing this on purpose. Please forgive me Bri. I miss u.

Bri: hheyy. Once a best friend, always a best friend.( Hugs Ti).

So Bri and Ti are Bffs again and now everyone gets along. Then they start listening to Dance by Big Sean and Nicki Minaj. They start dancing.