OMFT!!!

45 minutes later, Nicki wakes them up and then she drops them off at Teen Travel. Then Ray calls Flawless phone.

All I want for Christmas is my girl, all I want for Christmas, Christmas with my girl-

Flawless: Hey bay.

Ray: Good morning. Where did you guys go.

Flawless: we decided to go to Teen Travel today.

Ray: why didnt you tell me.

Flawless: I didnt want to wake you up. Sorry.

Ray: OK. I'll just tell Zeus to drop us off. I'll talk to you later.

Flawless: Ok. Bye.( hangs up).

Flawless: Ray said that they are going to be hear in a little while.

Bri: Ok. Lets go in there.( starts walking).

Prod:( grabs Bri hand). If we go in there, we are going to get attacked by lots of girls.

Prince: And I could lose a snip of my hair AGAIN.

Flawless: dont worry. We got yall.

Bri: Come on( pulls Prod and Prince inside).

As soon as they walk inside, girls start running up to them but then the security stops all of them. The security guard name is Corry.

Corry: Get yall butts back in the auditorium now. MOVE IT!!!

All of the girls sigh and walk back to the auditorium.

Corry: Hey Ms. Bri and Ms. Flawless.

Flawless, Bri: Hey Corry.

Corry: and Im guessing you two must be from Mindless Behavior.

Prince, Prod: Yes ser.

Random girl 1 and 2: Hey Princeton. Heyy Prodigy.

Prod, Prince: Heyy ladies.

Random girl 1: OMT. He said hey to me. AHHH( runs into the girls room.).

Random girl number 2 stand against the wall and looks at Prod.

Prod looks back at her then looks away.

Prod: ( POV: no no no no no. Im with Trina. Im not falling for any of these girls.).

Corry:( sees Prod with a nervous look on his face.) Dont worry. I'll make sure you guys dont get attacked.

Prince: Thank you man.

They all sign in then they walk into the auditorium. The auditorium gets super quiet as they are walking to a seat.

Bri: Its ok Prod. You can stop squeezing my hand. NOW.

Prod: right.

Flawless: ok Bri. You ready.

Bri: yeah.

Ray, Brena, Roc, and Lexi walk inside and take there seats. Then Flawless, Bri, Brena and Lexi get on the stage. When they get on the stage all you hear is( BRI BRI!!!. GO FLAWLESS!! OMT LOOK ITS BRENA!!! LEXIII!!!).

Bri:( gets a microphone). HEYY YOU GUYS.

Crowd: HEYYYY!!!

Bri: Aww. We miss you guys to. But we do have a little speech to make.( gives Flawless the microphone then she goes back stage.

Bri: Heyy Nichole.

Nichole: Hey Bri Bri. Are you guys ready.

Bri: yeah. Where are the costumes at.

Nichole: Over there. Yours is the one with the silver and black tights, the high top Jades( boots), the silver chains, the hat, the black fish net shirt and the black tank top. Hurry up and get dressed.

Bri: ok.( gets dressed.).

Flawless: Well as you can see, Mindless Behavior is here.

The crowd goes wild.

Flawless: But you guys have to let them have their space when they are here. Treat them like regular people please.( gives the phone to Brena then goes back stage to put on hey costume. Its just like Bri's but it hot pink and black.).

Brena: As you guys all know, we have been traveling to your schools and performing for you guys.

The crowd goes crazy.

Brena: But later on we have an even bigger surprise for you guys.( gives the microphone to Lexi then goes backstage and puts on her costume just like Bri's and Flawless's put its Gold and Black.).

Lexi: So just sit back, relax. And have a hot summer. But a great way to start it off is having some time to just dance.( turns on the music, goes backstage, gets dressed like Brena but her is red and black.).

Prod: this is starting to be a fun summer.

Ray: yeah. No solving things and no more drama.

Prince: no more impossible things going on.

Roc: yeah. But if we solved all of the riddles, why did we all get that same message." you are making a huge mistake".

Prince: is it a sign or something.

Ray: we will figure it out when we get back home.

Roc: ugh.

Prod: you ok?

Roc: No. I just dont understand how Bri could still be so happy. I miss her so much. Im starting to wonder if she even had feelings for me.

Prod: She probably does still have feelings for you. She is still wearing that necklace you gave her that says Brianna 2012 on it.

Ray: why dont you just talk to her.

Prince: yeah, because you never know what she will do or say. You dont even know if she was just trying to surprise you for your b-day.

Ray: I told Flawless that we are going to be on tour with four other girls for some type of audition for a month.

Prince: I already told Randi that.

Prod: I told Trina and Bri. But then Bri said that she can only stay at Anna's house for one more weak. And so does Flawless, Brena and Lexi.

Boys: ugh.

Bri, Brena, Flawless and Lexi all get on the stage and start preforming for the crowd. They dance to alot of songs including the one below.