WE CANT TELL ROC!!!

OMFDDST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOO SORRY YOU GUYS. YOU'VE WAITED SOOOOO LONG! YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY MAD LIKE CRAZY! BUT IMMA TRY HARD TO KEEP YOU GUYS ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEATS !!! GOOD LUCK!!

......................

Bri's dream..

I was walking down an empty hallway. At the end of the hallway was a ghostly figure. I walked closer to it.

Me: Where am I?

Ghost: What do you mean? This is your home now. Thank to Master Fence.

Me: Fence..... FENCE!!!! MY GOD BROTHER!!!

Ghost: Yeah. The one that you killed when you were 3.

Me: WHAT!!!!!!?

Flashback.

Mom: What can we do! The demond is still in this house. It possesed my daughter. now where is it.

Ghost Whisperer: The only thing you can do is sacrafise the persom whom the demond was once in.

Everyone looked at me. I screamed.

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The house caught on fire. Everyone got out of the house but  my God Brother.... Fence.

.............................

Ghost: Don't you remember young one. You were always scared and always seeing things.

Me: I remember that house. It caught on fire because of my scream. So if Fence............. OMT! ITS HIM!

End of Dream.

I WOKE UP AND SCREAMED!.

Me: Wait a minute. I can talk again! HELL TO THE YEAH BABY! WOOO HOOO! But Wait. Fence is haunting us. This is all my fault.

THE ONLY WAY EVERYTHING COULD GO BACK TO NORMAL IS IF YOU KILL THE PERSON WHOM THE DEMON POSSESED.

Me: The wrong person died. All because of me. I have to get out of here!

I ran out to the hallway where Flawless, Brena, Ray, Prod and Prince was standing with knives in their hands. They were back to normal.

Prod: Whats going on!

Brena eyes turned black and she looked at me. She started crying.

Brena: You killed me Brianna.

Me: Fence.

Brena: So you must take the consiquence.

Everyone started walking towards me.

Flawless: HES TAKING OVER US BRI!!!!! WE CANT STOP!

Me: FENCE! LEAVE US ALONEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... Or else.

Brena: Or else what..

Me: sorry Brena. Goodbye Fence.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Brena:NOOOOOOOO!

Everyone dropped their knives and ran next to me. Brena was fainted on the floor...