Oh no Lexi

Lexi looks back and all she sees is a whole bunch a girls in a car driving towards her yelling and saying ( STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ROC BITCH!)! Then BOOM.

Girl: number 1 in the car. Dammit. We got the wrong bitch.

Jake: Ha ha ha. That's just bitch number 1 baby.

They all drive off.

Prince: LEXI!!!!!!!!!

Ray: O MY TACOS!!!!.

Flawless: IM CALLING 911.( calls 911).

Bri: Lexi. Lex! (runs up to her and sits next to her.). SPEAK TO ME ALEX!

Lexi looks up at Bri, then her eyes close.

Bri: (cursing in spanish). Te juro por mi carrera de danza cubana, carrera cantando, actuando carrera, cuando me parece que hizo esto, voy a conseguir un nife puta madre, encontrar a las personas, cortar las pollas y el coño, luego Im que va a empujar a través de todos los su maldita boca. Dios, por favor me perdone, pero me voy a matar de una puta vez de que cada vez lo hace. ¡Lo juro! Puta mierda !!!!! BULLSHIT> ODIO TODO EL MUNDO FOLLANDO MIERDA MIERDA MIERDA! La maldición del dios-(faints).

Roc: BRIANNA!

Afew hours later. Bri and Lexi wake up in the hospital in the same room. They both see Flawless, Brena, MB, Drake and Akiya.

Bri: WHY AM I IN HERE!

Prince: You had an panic attack.(POV: more like an cursing attack).

Bri: I feel so angry. I feel like I want to-( sees Akiya). Never mind.

Akiya hugs her.

Akiya: Are you alright baby.

Bri: Yeah.

Akiya walks over to Lexi.

Akiya: You alright Alex. You scared the shnit out of me baby.(hugs Lexi).

Lexi: Idk. But all I know is that, that voice that I heard sounded so familiar.

Bri: I have to get out of this smelly hospital. ugh.

Drake walks up to Bri and Roc walks up to her.

Drake: Bri are-

Roc: Im just glad you are alright Bri (hugs her.).

Bri: Thanks buddy.

Brena and Justice are in the waiting room, talking.

Brena: I swear, if Jaden tries anything like that again to Flawless or Bri. Imma kick his azz badly.

Justice: I dont know what got into him.

Brena: Well, please fix him.

Justice: So. Whats up with you and my big bro.

Brena: who.

Justice: Diggy Simmons ( No. Diggy doesn't really have a bro named Justice but in this story he does).

Brena: You say what now.

Justice: Diggy. My big bro.

Brena; Theres more of you. Oh chilly cheese fries. ( steps away from Justice).

Justice: You cant take him out on me Brena. But you have to forgive him. You sre all he talks about. I really hate to say this but, you to need to get back together.

Brena: Why do you hate to say that.

Justice: ummmm.(POV: Just say it. You like her.). No reason.

Brena: O. ok. But he cheated. That's his crime, so he has to do the time.

Diggy walks in.

Diggy: How much time do I have to wait.

Brena: Diggy?

Diggy: Brena I miss you. I made a mistake. I was stupid and had no clue about how much I would hurt you but now, I truly love you and I cant get you out of my mind.

Brena: Same here.

Diggy: But Brena- wait what.

Brena: I miss you too. Even though you made me very pissed, I know you didn't mean to hurt me that way and I understand.

Diggy: Do you forgive me.

Brena: Y-yeah. (looks at Justice.).

Diggy: I will never make that stupid azz mistake again (hugs Brena).

Brena: You better not.( winks at JUstice.).

Justice smiles at her then walks away.

Diggy: well, I got to go.

Brena: KK. Bye. ( walks to Lexi's room.). Are you alright Lex.

Lexi: Yeah. But I cant dance.

Flawless: OHH NOO! HOW ARE YOU GONNA AUDITION!

Lexi: Find someone else just until I get better.

The girls hug Lexi.

Girls: Get better soon.

Lexi: dont worry. I will.

Bri: I still got this stuff attached to me. Like Im ok. ( gets light headed.) no I'm not. (lays back down.).

Akiya: Im about to get you guys something to eat. Brb.(leaves).

Everyone except for Bri, Lexi and Roc: I'm coming to.( Leaves.).

Roc: That leaves us three buddies.

Bri: Yep. I'm gonna take a nap.

Roc: Ok. Imma be over there.( his sister calls him).

Phone convo. Btw, this isn't Rocs sister name, but this girl is playing as her.

Roc: wassup sis.

Shandrell: heyy Bro.

Roc: Heyy Shan. When are you getting here.

Shan: Soon. The day before you go on tour but just to let you know, I will be on tour with you guys.

Roc: Boy is Princeton gonna be happy to here this.

Shan: yeah.

Roc: Well tell mom I said hey. I gtg.

Shan: OK. Love you. (hangs up).

Roc takes a nap. Bri is sleep. Lexi is sleep too. Then four people surround Lexi's bed and wake her up.

???: Hello BITCH.

Lexi: WTF! ( gasp).

Who is it? COMMENT.