Chapter 14

© Copyright material

CHAPTER 14

One month later...

James's POV

            We've spent a lot of time together in the past month, since May. That's how long we're together now. We were going on picnics, to disco clubs, walking, watching TV, anything that included spending time together. I was lying in my bed, thinking. She was beside me, in my bed. Yep! It was the first time we made love. I was repeating everything in my mind.

Flashback.

            We came here after the show, to the watch the movie. We started to kiss while we watched it. By the end of it, we were heading towards my bedroom. When we reached the bed, without breaking the kiss, she laid down, pulling me on top of her. I broke the kiss, looking at her.

            "Are you sure?", I asked her, slightly worried. She pulled me to her again, holding the back of my neck with both of her hands.

            When our lips touched again, she said: "Yes.", through the kiss, smiling.

            "I can't torture you forever.", she said smiling.

            We've undressed each other slowly and made love. Everything was in a slow motion and I enjoyed in every movement. After a while I've softly brushed away a little twist of her hair that fell over her sweaty face. We kissed again and she snuggled into my side, falling asleep soon.

End of flashback.

            When I finished my daydreaming, she was still sleeping. I was sliding my hand over her sides and her back, slowly, gently. She turned her head towards me.

            "Good morning.", she said, smiling.

            "Good morning, baby.", I replied, leaning towards her. Kissing her.

            She lifted herself on her knees, pushing me on my back, swinging her leg over me, sitting on top of me. She was sliding her hands over my upper body, leaning forward to kiss me.

            "Wanna repeat?", I asked her amusingly.

            She smiled to me. Touching me sensually, kissing my neck. I returned the kiss, sliding my hands over her body. We got out of the bed an hour later. This was the best night I've ever had, with anyone. Could it be because I really loved her? I don't know. I got up from the bed, taking my boxers from the floor and pulling them on.

            She looked at my back, saying apologetically: "Oh gosh! Sorry about that.". She pointed on my back and the lines she's made.

            "Don't worry about it, baby. Now I'll have you with me all the time.", I grinned to her.

            She smiled back again. I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. She went to the bathroom to take a shower, coming to the kitchen about 20 minutes later, wearing only towel wrapped around her.

            "Uhm, could you borrow me one of your t-shirts? I washed my clothes.", she asked.

            We had a free day today, so I decided I'll joke with her a bit.