Thirty Six

Her mood today🤣

-I walked outta the bathroom and got in the bed,today was my moms birthday and they decided that we are gonna have a party at ig me and Kentrell house and yeah that was fine ig.Kentrell walked outta the bathroom and sat on the bed and laid back.

"Jania gone be staying wit us fa a month now.Kentrell said making me roll my eyes.

"We could have got her a hotel.I said looking at him.

"What time that party start.He said looking at the ceiling.

"8:30.I said looking at my phone.

"Why her birthday so damn close to Christmas.He said making me shrug.

"U was on sum wild shi yesterday wit them gummy bears.Kentrell said making me shake my head.

"Is Jania gone take my kids to ha mama house wit Kacey?I said making him shake his head yeah.

"We need to go to the liquor store and I want a lot of them gummy bears so let's go.I said making him laugh.
*
*
*
*
"Ayeee fuck it up mama!I yelled as she started twerking and everybody was hyping her up.

-It was going on 12:30 and everybody was fucked up.All the gummy bears and alcohol was gone.

"Why he here?Kentrell asked as I looked over and saw Jason.

"I don't kno.I said looking at him

"How many gummy bears u ate?He said looking at me as shrugged before laughing.

"When do this party end?He said as we walking into the kitchen.

"When the neighbors call the police.I said pouring me a full cup of Hennessy making Kentrell take the cup away from me.

"Kentrell stop.I said tryna get the cup back.

"Damn Kentrell give her back her drink.Jason said making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah Kentrell gimme back my drink.I said laughing.

"Say bro mind yo fucking business and go sit yo ass down sum where!3three said to Jason as he walked over to us.

"Man Emma why u still wit him come be wit a real Nigga.He said grabbing me making me Snatch away from him.

"Y'all need to stop y'all is not finna fight at my mama damn party!I said before snatching my drink outta Kentrell hand making sum of the Hennessy waste on the floor.

"Bruh gimme this damn cup.Kentrell said snatching it back from me and pouring it out.

"Kentrell that was the last of it.I said looking at him.

"Emma just go over there wit Erica.3three said making me walk off and went over to Erica as she was sitting on the couch.

"He just ruined my whole day!I said sitting next to Erica.

"He heading over here.She said making me shrug as Kentrell walked up to me.

"Come on let's go talk.He said aggressively grabbing me like always.

"No.I said snatching away from him.

"U wanna get embarrassed in front of yo family members?He whispered in my ear making me shake my head no.

"Well u better bring yo ass upstairs.He said grabbing me again making me get up as we headed to the stairs.

-We went upstairs and into the room making him close the door behind us.He turned around and slapped me making me fall to the floor.

"What u was tryna embarrass me or sum u tryna make me look bad in front of yo family?He said as I started crying.

"U still talking to that nigga?He said grabbing my face.

"No.I said still crying.

-Kentrell let my face go and turned around before looking at back as I was still crying.

"So u just gone sit there and cry u tryna make me feel bad fa hitting u.He said so calm.

"I just gave u time to at least get yo ass up and go in the bathroom to start putting makeup on yo face so u can take yo ass back downstairs.He looking at me as he started taking off his belt.

"Kentrell Im sorry.I said looking at him.

"ION WANNA HEAR THAT SHI!He said hitting me wit the belt.

—————————————————

Y'all I'm sorry fr😭😭😤