TwentyFive

*Omg I be loving y'all comments but Wattpad be doing y'all wrong be reporting y'all comments like gtf😤****

*
*
*

"So like this girl was in here getting her hair done and then she showed me a picture of how to do it and then when I did them that bitch was going off talking about I didn't do them right but I did them just like the picture and then she was like she wasn't gone pay
and that made me mad so then I ran up and we started fighting.One of my workers said making me roll my eyes.

"I ain't gone fire u but u ain't have to cut ha braids out.I said making her shake her head and walk out.

"What's wrong with u?Erica said looking at me.

"Bitch Charity mama want me to keep Charity and she died today.I said holding me head.

"Did u tell Dashawn?She said looking at me.

"No and like she was talking about how Dashawn got her pregnant and then left her ion wanna deal with that what if he get me pregnant and then leave me and I start being just like her taking drugs and shit over a nigga.I said making her just sit down and listen.

"I'm not even saying that if sum like that happens I won't be able to take care of it by myself cause I Can I'm just saying.I said before she stopped me.

"Stop stressing yo self out girl.She said before my door opened and Kentrell walked in making me lay my head on the desk.

"That nigga already stressing u out?He said making me roll my eyes.

"Just like u was.I said pulling my head up.

"Erica Can i talk to ha real quick.He said as Erica got up.

"Naww i want ha in here.I said making ha sit back down as Kentrell looked at me.

"I want u back.He said looking down making Erica shake her head.

"Why cause u see I'm doing better without u?I said looking at him.

"Naww I just don't feel right being wit somebody else when the only person I want is u?He said looking at me.

"Kentrell so after all yo cheating,me and u fighting almost every damn day and u putting yo hands on me and I can't believe after all of dat I was still wit u.I said hold my head.

"Kentrell I don't even like being in the same house wit u.I said looking at him.

"We can fix that.He said before licking his lips.

"So u think sex can fix all are problems?I said mugging him.

"Y'all need to just chill and work this shit out cause something been wrong wit both of y'all since y'all got this divorce,Emma u keep stressing yo self out ever since u met this nigga and that I don't even think u should be wit if we being honest and u got a extra kid,and Kentrell u gone end up going to jail u keep tryna kill that Yaya girl every time she say sum outta line to u are when u just drink and high and don't kno how to act.Erica said making me look at her.

"I think y'all should get together or at least work sum out.Erica said making me shake my head.

-I grabbed my things and got outta my chair and walked towards the door,Kentrell grabbed my hand before I could walk out.

"Don't touch me.I said before he let me go and I walked out.

——————————————

What y'all think

Comment & Like